Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hybrid

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Aug 08, 2012

When an alien bacteria infects and takes over half the population of the Earth, the other half aren't going to go down without a fight. This online multiplayer shooter from 5th Cell depicts the war between the Variant alien-human hybrids and the Paladin, the remaining humans immune to the pathogen.

double barrell shotgun

I3elmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By I3elmont

how do you guys feel about it? i personally do not use it.. but i find myself angry because its essentially 1 hit kill, thoughts?

Oddy4000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Oddy4000

I only use it on Skyline, otherwise I don't find it as useful as the N6 Semi-Auto. It's only really bad when mixed with teleport, but then you just need to keep your eye out for the glowy ball of impending doom. If you feel your play style would benefit from it, use it, I don't feel it's unbalanced.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#3  Edited By ArbitraryWater

It's kinda cheap with infinite ammo or teleport, but not game-breakingly so. You just have to kill them or make a quick retreat when you see them coming.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.