Giant Bomb Guess that Video: Hybrid US Beta Code Giveaway

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by ZombiePie (5731 posts) -

Hello there! As the title suggests I currently have ten beta codes for the XBLA game Hybrid to give to you all and I'm holding a bit of a contest in order to determine who gets them! All you have to do is name the video that any of these quotes (one per person) that I have provided appear in. The first user to comment where a quote comes from wins. Simple right? Guess as many times as you like until you get a code, but when you guess correctly once please do not give away anymore answers! I've also made things easier for you all by including the names of those who said the quotes. Here we go and good luck:

Quotes (Warning Some May Be Paraphrased)

1. "I don't own a Vita, this is the kind of dumb thing, kinda' stupid application I require from the Vita. It really is a game changer." - Ryan
  2. "Maybe now you'll remember to UPGRADE Ryan! Your other Ryan can remind you to upgrade" - Patrick
  3. "I want to go to space! To this crazy moon! Look at this FUCKING INSANE MOON!" - Vinny
  4. "THAT'S SOME FUCKING PATHOS! UHH THAT'S GOOD SHIT!" - Ryan
  5. "Is this game broken? You can tell me ya' know, if you know anything." - Jeff
  6. "Uhh Jeff don't look over your shoulder, bu there's a dude staring at you like he knows who you are." - Vinny
  7. "That all you got...Giant Bomb?" - ???
  8. "This is dog soup" - Drew
  9. "I like clobbering, so...pickin this dude. Go clobber." - Jeff
  10. "It said I could cut some guy's head...I wonder if I can cut off that guy's head" - Patrick
#1 Edited by ZombiePie (5731 posts) -

Hello there! As the title suggests I currently have ten beta codes for the XBLA game Hybrid to give to you all and I'm holding a bit of a contest in order to determine who gets them! All you have to do is name the video that any of these quotes (one per person) that I have provided appear in. The first user to comment where a quote comes from wins. Simple right? Guess as many times as you like until you get a code, but when you guess correctly once please do not give away anymore answers! I've also made things easier for you all by including the names of those who said the quotes. Here we go and good luck:

Quotes (Warning Some May Be Paraphrased)

1. "I don't own a Vita, this is the kind of dumb thing, kinda' stupid application I require from the Vita. It really is a game changer." - Ryan
  2. "Maybe now you'll remember to UPGRADE Ryan! Your other Ryan can remind you to upgrade" - Patrick
  3. "I want to go to space! To this crazy moon! Look at this FUCKING INSANE MOON!" - Vinny
  4. "THAT'S SOME FUCKING PATHOS! UHH THAT'S GOOD SHIT!" - Ryan
  5. "Is this game broken? You can tell me ya' know, if you know anything." - Jeff
  6. "Uhh Jeff don't look over your shoulder, bu there's a dude staring at you like he knows who you are." - Vinny
  7. "That all you got...Giant Bomb?" - ???
  8. "This is dog soup" - Drew
  9. "I like clobbering, so...pickin this dude. Go clobber." - Jeff
  10. "It said I could cut some guy's head...I wonder if I can cut off that guy's head" - Patrick
#2 Posted by DoctorSage (162 posts) -

1. Ryan Reactz: Wake-Up Club?

#3 Posted by SUPERSTEFF1 (12 posts) -

8. is from "Drew Returns from North Korea"

#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Is #3 the Botanicula Quick Look?

#5 Posted by cadwr (56 posts) -

4 is Walking Dead

#6 Posted by Dimpley (126 posts) -

6: prototype 2 quick loook

#7 Posted by ApexDefect (73 posts) -

5 is the Bloodforge quick look

#8 Posted by Eojay (184 posts) -

9: Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes Quick Look

#9 Posted by ZombiePie (5731 posts) -

Three more codes to giveaway!

#10 Posted by L44 (571 posts) -

7. Luchadeer skin promo vid

#11 Edited by Animasta (14718 posts) -

DAMN 10 is lone survivor

#12 Posted by jkz (4050 posts) -

Is number 2 from the SMNC TNT?

#13 Posted by ZombiePie (5731 posts) -

One last quote! Your hint is that it is a recent Patrick QL.

#14 Posted by AlisterCat (5710 posts) -

Witcher 2?

#15 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@ZombiePie said:

One last quote! Your hint is that it is a recent Patrick QL.

@Animasta said:

DAMN 10 is lone survivor

#16 Posted by ZombiePie (5731 posts) -

All of the answers are public! If I have time I'll see if I can whip something else up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.