Not able to connect to the server..

#1 Posted by RoxasXIII (144 posts) -

Is anyone else having this problem? Bought this game this morning and I've only connected once, and it was only long enough to play the tutorial..

#2 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
Wham  

More or less "top men" 
#3 Posted by RoxasXIII (144 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man: Dang! Well at least I know it's not just me then! I should really get a twitter.. Haha

#4 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Bummer. At least they're acknowledging that there's a problem and they're working on it.

#5 Posted by RoxasXIII (144 posts) -

Yeah it blows. At least the menu music is good..

#6 Edited by D_train_lives (107 posts) -

I got in and was able to play 2 games it was pretty awesome. did anyone else not know that they shoehorned a bunch of micro transactions into this game all the customization options that the Dev talked about cost Microsoft points? Between that and the server problems i wish i didn't buy

#7 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@D_train_lives said:

I got in and was able to play 2 games it was pretty awesome. did anyone else not know that they shoehorned a bunch of micro transactions into this game all the customization options that the Dev talked about cost Microsoft points? Between that and the server problems i wish i didn't buy

Like what kind of stuff? 
#8 Posted by bwheeeler (431 posts) -
#9 Posted by D_train_lives (107 posts) -

@bwheeeler: oh ok cool I was about to lose it

#10 Posted by Iodine (546 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@D_train_lives said:

Like what kind of stuff?

Helmets, weapons, etc. you can unlock them organically or boost ahead.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.