Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hydro Thunder Hurricane

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 28, 2010

Hydro Thunder Hurricane is a downloadable high-speed watercraft racing game for Xbox Live Arcade and Windows 8. It is the long awaited sequel to Hydro Thunder.

The "You're Crazy" Sound Effect

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By TheMasterDS

So I got to thinking a few minutes ago, and it occurred to me that the "YOU'RE CRAZY" sound effect would make an excellent incoming text noise. So Internet, first off how do you guys think I should go about getting that sound effect onto my computer, and how great an idea is this?

Linkin10362

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Linkin10362

I don't really think it's a good idea, but if you like it, go for it.

Download a video that has the sound effect in it (just find a Youtube video or something), rip the audio from the downloaded video and then cut everything out expect the "You're Crazy!" line.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Baillie

Is the game any good?

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By TheMasterDS
    @Baillie: It's alright. I liked it. I feel it's the most easily replayable of the Summer of Arcade so far, and managed to absentmindedly play it while listening to the Bombcast and the Screenedcast after essentially finishing it over the weekend. Plus I feel I could just go back in at any time and give any course another go. It's a really fun game with a few bad modes that sorta sour a lot of the progression, but when you get right down to it it's not as if you're required to do them and the main mode is a lot of fun regardless of those unneeded modes.
    RafaelMei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By RafaelMei

Dude, you should totally make that. I would if could.

PJ_XBLA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F_6vC_L2RMwI9--rU1K5nN7-xn7H19f-/view?usp=drive_link

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.