What

#1 Posted by Enigma777 (6073 posts) -
#2 Posted by Hailinel (24868 posts) -

Looks on par for Hyperdimension Neptunia.  Why stop at Sega game mascots and console-tans when you can put a game designer in your game?

#3 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2382 posts) -

Reasonable enough. Japanese version of shoop da whoop and sword man.

#4 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5831 posts) -

fucking japan

#5 Posted by McShank (1629 posts) -

Id play it.

#6 Posted by Shirogane (3576 posts) -

Wow, they made Hyperdimension even more insane and awesome? All for it. Now to finish that first one...
#7 Posted by Milkman (16810 posts) -

Game of the year.

#8 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -

Can't wait.

#9 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1769 posts) -

Oh geez, now this is a quality game.

#10 Posted by demonknightinuyasha (467 posts) -

I picked up HDN, I'll probably pick this up too 

#11 Posted by Enigma777 (6073 posts) -
I think you people are missing the bigger question here: Is Inafune shooting a laser out of his mouth or is he actually deepthroating a lightsaber?
#12 Posted by ttocs (763 posts) -

@Enigma777 said:

I think you people are missing the bigger question here: Is Inafune shooting a laser out of his mouth or is he actually deepthroating a lightsaber?

Since it hasn't come out the back of his skull yet, I'm going to assume it's coming out of his mouth rather than going in.

#13 Posted by Hyperfludd (373 posts) -

Possibly the only thing redeemable about this game. Possibly.

The first Neptunia was boring trash when it came to playing it. My hopes are not really high for the second.

#14 Posted by RWBladewing (118 posts) -

@Hyperfludd said:

Possibly the only thing redeemable about this game. Possibly.

The first Neptunia was boring trash when it came to playing it. My hopes are not really high for the second.

Yeah. I've heard the gameplay in this one is significantly improved, but the one-two punch of the first Neptunia and Record of Agarest War Zero, which nearly killed my interest in JRPGs until I discovered the Persona series (yeah super late, I know), has made me really wary of anything Idea Factory/Compile Heart put out. Shame too because I really like many of the character designs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.