Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 25, 2011

A turn-based RPG for the PS3 by Compile Heart that has a Moe anthropomorphic representation of the Sega Neptune fighting alongside console-tans of the three major consoles against the evil Arfoire.

Hyperdimension Neptunia anyone know where to get in Calgary?

blastershift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By blastershift

I know i should have pre-order this game, but it feel to the side. I spent all weekend for it. 

I figure if I don't get today or in the next few days it won' t be around again. Most NIS games disappear the first week they have came out. 

So if anyone happens to have a extra copy to sell, can find one, just hit reply. I"m almost at the point to offer a reward ;)

blastershift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By blastershift

I know i should have pre-order this game, but it feel to the side. I spent all weekend for it. 

I figure if I don't get today or in the next few days it won' t be around again. Most NIS games disappear the first week they have came out. 

So if anyone happens to have a extra copy to sell, can find one, just hit reply. I"m almost at the point to offer a reward ;)

Avatar image for joyfullofrockets
    JoyfullOFrockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By JoyfullOFrockets
    @blastershift said:
    " I know i should have pre-order this game, but it feel to the side. I spent all weekend for it.  I figure if I don't get today or in the next few days it won' t be around again. Most NIS games disappear the first week they have came out.  So if anyone happens to have a extra copy to sell, can find one, just hit reply. I"m almost at the point to offer a reward ;) "
    I think it's time to move on in life, son. It's okay. Stop shaking your hands and put the controller down. You'll feel much better.

/sorry, had to do it. But really? From what I've seen this game looks terrible.
    blastershift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blastershift

it seems fun :P

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By Catolf
    @JoyfullOFrockets said:
    " @blastershift said:
    " I know i should have pre-order this game, but it feel to the side. I spent all weekend for it.  I figure if I don't get today or in the next few days it won' t be around again. Most NIS games disappear the first week they have came out.  So if anyone happens to have a extra copy to sell, can find one, just hit reply. I"m almost at the point to offer a reward ;) "
    I think it's time to move on in life, son. It's okay. Stop shaking your hands and put the controller down. You'll feel much better.       /sorry, had to do it. But really? From what I've seen this game looks terrible. "
    from what i seen the game has solid gameplay, it's not fantastic but it still looks like a good time.

@blastershift said:
    " it seems fun :P "

XD Same. I hope they'll have it where I live when i go pick up my DS preorder 2moz.
    blastershift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blastershift

I hope my copy today. HMV yesterday said they had no copies I put my name in for when it came in. I got a call on family day (Canadian holiday) that they had a copy. WTF... I was there yesterday and they refused to sell it to me. 

So I got the copy with the artbook, yah for me.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Catolf
    @blastershift said:
    " I hope my copy today. HMV yesterday said they had no copies I put my name in for when it came in. I got a call on family day (Canadian holiday) that they had a copy. WTF... I was there yesterday and they refused to sell it to me.  So I got the copy with the artbook, yah for me. "
    lucky
    metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#7  Edited By metalsnakezero

Its a good game with good wrting, voicing acting (I dare say it, better than the Japanese), and nice gameplay. The only problems I had with it is a bit of a steep learning curve, lack of guidance when to what to do when progressing the story, and some performance issue like frame rate and lack of polish on the visuals.  

The game are in some gamestops, in my area there were 4 stores that had 2 copies of the game each, so just keep look. Officially, all retailers will get the game on the 25th.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Catolf
    @metalsnakezero said:
    " Its a good game with good wrting, voicing acting (I dare say it, better than the Japanese), and nice gameplay. The only problems I had with it is a bit of a steep learning curve, lack of guidance when to what to do when progressing the story, and some performance issue like frame rate and lack of polish on the visuals.    The game are in some gamestops, in my area there were 4 stores that had 2 copies of the game each, so just keep look. Officially, all retailers will get the game on the 25th. "
    Awesome, i was really hoping that it would be good.
    blastershift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blastershift

I'm starting to wonder if there is some difference that people are seeing on the game. I spent that last four hours and there was zero slow down. I checked with another that I knew and they had no problems. Only a few of the reviews out there bring up frame-rate issues. 

The game itself is fine, I don't see what the issue with any of it is. It's funny and love-able. Being able to add a image to spell attacks is fun. I have a sprite based NES that Neptuin casts during her spell. 

The artbook was hard-cover which was crazy. I though the game was suppose to be out last week, I don't know it was hard to find. Some are saying the 25th some are saying a few days ago. 

All I know is I got it after much hard work, plus there is already free DLC

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Catolf
    @blastershift:  Supposedly the date was pushed back because of weather (so i hear) but some did make it out, it won't officially be out until the 25th. Oh and what is in the free DLC?
    blastershift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By blastershift

The DLC that came out so far was new areas, and the paid for stuff came out today for item stats.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.