"Sexualized Caricatures of Young Girls" - Worth Playing?

#1 Edited by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

Sup fools, 

GameSpot came out with their review, in which they gave it a 3/10, and one of the faults was that, "Neptunia's premise is a thin excuse for a role-playing game that revolves around hypersexualized young girls."  I have no problem with that and fail to see how it is a fault.  As I play a lot of dating sims which involve stuff like this, plus I got no problem with being horny while I play my JRPGs like this. 

The game is really soaring up in price and I need to know now if anyone has this game and if it really deserves a 3/10.  I've been hearing crazy polarizing stuff and just know that I play some really obscure JRPGs, but this one caught my eye.  I don't care about graphics or sound or even the gameplay if the plot is interesting enough to keep me hooked for a game like this.   

Anyone else got it?  Discuss and explain. 

Image From Game Artwork
#2 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
#3 Posted by perilator666 (471 posts) -

lolwut?

#4 Posted by amuria (10 posts) -

I bought it, the only upside to my purchase was a really pretty art book. The game it's self  is terrible. The concept of it is is actually really neat it's like a console   tan thing. Vert is the 360, Blance is the wii, and Noire is the PS3 and Neptune (the main character) is the sega Neptune, and they are locked in battle so that one of them can become the new goddess of Gamindustri. So the other 3 gang up on Neptune and defeat her casting her off into the human world, leaving her without any memories of being a demi goddess and she has to find who she is save a character sealed in a powerful book and thus saving the world. Again thought the idea is kind of neat but the game play is really slow and the voice acting is unbearable even when switched to Japanese audio... I gave up like 2 hours in because I was just to annoyed.
#5 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Dude..

#6 Posted by kittencake (99 posts) -

seriously... you needed to do this thread again?

#7 Posted by JackSukeru (5921 posts) -

Oh, I get it! That sausage on a stick is supposed to represent a penis, while the thick cream coming out of that tube represents the semen. It's set up in such a way as to bring to mind two girls perfoming fellatio, with the recipient ejaculating on their faces. I must say, that is truly arousing. 

Now if only I could figure out what that broken fishcatcher is supposed to symbolise.

#8 Posted by TheKramer89 (423 posts) -

to think that an adult actually took all that time to draw that...
#9 Posted by mutha3 (4986 posts) -
@RockmanBionics said:
" Oh, I get it! That sausage on a stick is supposed to represent a penis, while the thick cream coming out of that tube represents the semen. It's set up in such a way as to bring to mind two girls perfoming fellatio, with the recipient ejaculating on their faces. I must say, that is truly arousing.  Now if only I could figure out what that broken fishcatcher is supposed to symbolise. "
Their broken hymens.

oh god im turning into kaosangel

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.