#2 Posted by JasonR86 (9740 posts) -

#3 Posted by ShaggE (6817 posts) -

I never asked for this thread.

#4 Posted by Phatmac (5731 posts) -

He never asked for that.

#5 Edited by I_smell (3925 posts) -

I never asked for 2 jerrycans.

#6 Posted by foggel (2766 posts) -

When I heard his voice, it took me a while to place where I had heard it before lol. It annoyed the hell out of me.

#7 Posted by SHADOWINFINITE (545 posts) -

@foggel said:

When I heard his voice, it took me a while to place where I had heard it before lol. It annoyed the hell out of me.

I know what you mean dude, it annoyed me as well. I was like, "ugh I know Henry's voice" it is because of all the video game actors we've heard before they're overlapping one another.

#8 Posted by Sackmanjones (4772 posts) -
@ShaggE

@I_smell

I never asked for 2 jerrycans.

@Phatmac

He never asked for that.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much. I asked for this to happen
#9 Posted by Superfriend (1594 posts) -

At least the Jarl of Whiterun isn´t sitting around in the middle of the apocalypse... oh excuse me, the "event"-aftermath or whatever.

Ugh, stuff like this really takes away some of the immersion a lot games build up. I always cringe a little when I hear a voice that my brain wants to place on another character (like Nathan Drake for Nolan North´s voice).

#10 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -

I hate when the voice I recognize is something completely dumb, like... Goofy's son, or The Powerpuff Girls teacher or something.

But it takes me all week to figure out who it is, so I'm like "uurrrrrrrrrrrgh why have I heard this voice so much before"

#11 Posted by CornishRocker (398 posts) -

The worst case of VA recognition I have is with Jason Marsden. Those bards in Skyrim? They're all Rosh Penin... he follows me everywhere, dammit.

#12 Posted by SaFt (393 posts) -

He's also in Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines and Zeno Clash amongst many others im sure.

#13 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

@SaFt said:

He's also in Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines and Zeno Clash amongst many others im sure.

He's in the Rainbow Six Patriots trailer for all of two seconds

#14 Posted by jakob187 (21787 posts) -

@Superfriend said:

Ugh, stuff like this really takes away some of the immersion a lot games build up. I always cringe a little when I hear a voice that my brain wants to place on another character (like Nathan Drake for Nolan North´s voice).

YOU TAKE THAT BACK! NOLAN NORTH IS THE GOD OF IMMERSION!

Every time I hear his voice, I want to immerse myself in a warm blanket and a deep slumber where the sullen tones of his voice are on loop.

#15 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2504 posts) -

Sam Fisher is in I Am Alive.

Not really. That'd be pretty cool though.

#16 Edited by yoshimitz707 (2453 posts) -

You mean voice actors do more than one game?! I'm shocked!

#17 Posted by Stephen_Von_Cloud (1530 posts) -

@ShaggE said:

lol

#18 Posted by Morrow (1823 posts) -

@ShaggE said:

xD

#19 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5146 posts) -

@Morrow: You never asked for this thread.

#20 Posted by NTM (7616 posts) -

@Krakn3Dfx said:

Sam Fisher is in I Am Alive.

Not really. That'd be pretty cool though.

The guy the does Adam Jensen's voice gets his butt kicked by Sam Fisher because he plays Kobin in Conviction. Oooo, awww.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.