Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

I Am Alive

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 07, 2012

I Am Alive is a survival game. The story revolves around a man trying to find his family in the ruined Midwestern city of Haventon after a devastating, apocalyptic event.

Available on Steam!

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Jedted

Thought someone here might be interested in this. I've played the game probably more than i should have on the xbox so i thought why not try out this PC port to see how it measures up.

It looks good in a higher PC resolution(haven't looked at it side-by-side yet). A nice feature is that you can replay levels you've beaten even after you complete the game, it no longer deletes your save after the credits. I only had the game crash once which was after i killed a few thugs in the sewer and i noticed the action music hadn't stopped. Aside from that there were no other serious issues.

There does seem to be two things Ubisoft has fixed with this version:

The woman that you feed in the sewer when taking Mei to Henry's no longer shows up dead later on. Also it doesn't seem like you can give whine to the old lady twice.

The woman that you feed in the sewer when taking Mei to Henry's no longer shows up dead later on. Also it doesn't seem like you can give whine to the old lady twice.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.