I Am Alive E3 Trailer (IT LIVES!)

#1 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -
#2 Posted by Headin (30 posts) -

looks great.

#3 Posted by BlackIrish05 (348 posts) -

The title is very fitting

#4 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -

thank you sir this made my day! i've been looking forward to this game for a while and its whole idea to it is just great. i just hope it doesnt become a fallout clone..

#5 Posted by TheLawnWrangler (1657 posts) -

excellent. i was scared for this game

#6 Posted by jkz (4032 posts) -

I loved the concept underlying this game, so I'm insanely excited that it's still around, and that there is still potential for the insane potential of this idea to be fulfilled.

#7 Posted by natetodamax (19208 posts) -
Nice! I hope this turns out well.
#8 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1438 posts) -

Made my day!!!! I was so upset when I thought this game would simply never be.
#9 Posted by jakob187 (21676 posts) -

Spring 2011, eh?  For a game that disappeared for a while...and didn't get any face time or really any mentions at E3...it's interesting to see that they popped this out now. 

The game LOOKS cool, but there's still no word on GAMEPLAY.  I don't want to just wander around some city in mediocre gamep... 

...wait, shit.  I played Alan Wake.  I like Alan Wake.  It had me wandering around through awesome atmosphere and territory with mediocre gameplay. 

Alright, color me interested.

#10 Posted by Vonocourt (2133 posts) -

Wait, so is the game just about surviving a natural disaster? I thought it also had a paranormal aspect to it.

#11 Posted by defaulttag (890 posts) -

I can't help but get open world genre vibes from this game. It looks like it's trying something new with a realistic take on surviving a disaster and interacting with people in a similar situation. I can imagine there's a lot of potential here. That trailer didn't show much though. I, too, hope it turns out well.

#12 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

I am Alive is quoted as saying "I Am Alive!" 

awesome.

#13 Posted by Kiemoe (1055 posts) -

I hope this doesn't pull an Alan Wake and turn out to be another shooter or something. Not to hate on Alan Wake, I'm just interested in seeing them do something a little different from that.

#14 Posted by lovecreep (166 posts) -

Yeah i have been looking for some news on this game for about a year.
#15 Posted by ozzdog12 (861 posts) -
It is Alive........
#16 Edited by Mikemcn (6989 posts) -

Im calling it, its a 3rd person shooter.

Or at least that fight scene leads me to believe it is.

#17 Posted by TheLawnWrangler (1657 posts) -
@jakob187 said:
" Spring 2011, eh?  For a game that disappeared for a while...and didn't get any face time or really any mentions at E3...it's interesting to see that they popped this out now.  The game LOOKS cool, but there's still no word on GAMEPLAY.  I don't want to just wander around some city in mediocre gamep...  ...wait, shit.  I played Alan Wake.  I like Alan Wake.  It had me wandering around through awesome atmosphere and territory with mediocre gameplay.  Alright, color me interested. "
i have a feeling that this will indeed be like Alan Wake. a 4 star fun fest that maybe isn't the best game, but it's awesome
#18 Posted by demontium (4709 posts) -

Want to see more.

Looks interesting, but win't say anything until I see what more of the gameplay is like.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.