id Complete Pack on Steam $23.79

#1 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

I bought this pack a long while back, but now its down to 20 bucks and some change, which is pretty good. 
Very much worth it, especially for Doom 3, the Quakes, and Wolfensteins. 

Though the pack does not come with the new Wolfesntein or Quake 4.

#2 Posted by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -

Eidos pack is better. Arkham Asylum + 19 other games for $50(which is the regular price of B:AA on PC, or $10 cheaper than the console one)

#3 Posted by CoverlessTech (746 posts) -

Quake Live pretty much defeats the purpose of that pack. Getting Q3A is the only real need for it and even then only for LAN.

#4 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3501 posts) -

I bought that one, and the Eidos pack, and a couple other things... Damn you Steam.

#5 Posted by fallen_elite (380 posts) -
@CoverlessTech said:
" Quake Live pretty much defeats the purpose of that pack. Getting Q3A is the only real need for it and even then only for LAN. "
Yep I agree, but also think it's worth it for Doom 3. I thought that game was great despite the criticism.
#6 Posted by torus (1097 posts) -
@CoverlessTech said:
" Quake Live pretty much defeats the purpose of that pack. Getting Q3A is the only real need for it and even then only for LAN. "
Also, given that Quake 3 is open source, you can just grab OpenArena or IoQuake and get nearly exactly the same thing >_>. 

I'd buy this, but I bought all these games on release :D.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.