Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ilomilo

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 08, 2010

ilomilo is an abstract 3D puzzle platformer by Southend Interactive for the Windows Phone 7, Xbox Live Arcade and Windows 8.

Does this game eventually get deeper?

Avatar image for little_socrates
    Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#1  Edited By Little_Socrates

For 800 MS points, this game is pretty unique; I'd be interested in giving it a shot. Thing is, 10 bucks is the same price as a few other cool XBLA games that I haven't played yet, as well as the Noble Map Pack and a number of PS3 downloadables I haven't played (specifically, Flower.) 

What I'm wondering is does this game eventually get challenging? If it does, I'd be interested in picking it up; these look like some fun puzzles I could play in between my Okami and Fable II completions.

MayorFeedback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By MayorFeedback

Yes.

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BBQBram

Great, because it's a charming game, all it needed was some substance to sway me over. Getting this.

Legxend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Legxend

Some of the later levels to complete 100% do take some time to work out, plus the bonus stages are very cool with a few characters from other indie games making an  appearance. It is well worth the 800 points.

benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By benjaebe

The co-op is well worth it if you have someone at home you want to play with.

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Bouke

In another topic i read its buggy!? But it looks great so i want to play it....
    big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By big_jon

I really like this game so far.
    uber_skedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By uber_skedy

@uber_skedy said:

" I also grabbed the full version not long after the viral release and haven't found the bugs made it unplayable. It did freeze on me a few times but in each case it was the result of a pretty specific action - mostly trying to pick a cube up from somewhere they hadn't anticipated, or solve a puzzle in such a way it would force game assets to be left floating unconnected to the main body of the level. I hope they'll patch these things soon now that it's released properly, if they haven't already, but I really don't think they are game breaking events. Just find another solution to the puzzle. "

Hey guys, like I said in the other thread, I really think it's worthwhile pointing out that the bugs in this game (at least in my experience) don't break it. If you are holding off buying it purely because of reports of the bugginess I think you should go ahead and get it.
    audiosnag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By audiosnag

It gets pretty complicated later on yeah.
    You really should pick it up. Be prepared to go "DAWWWW" a lot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.