Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 07, 2011

The electric superhuman, Cole MacGrath, returns in the sequel to 2009's open world superhero third-person action game from Sucker Punch, featuring new graphics, a new city, and new powers.

Terrible ending (SPOILERS)

Mike512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mike512

**SPOILERIFIC**

I usually play the bad ending in games when they give you a choice but that black chick was so incredibly annoying and unlikable that I decided to be good and I completely regret it. You spend the entire game choosing decisions against this girl so at the end they throw you a damn curveball and you have to side with the person you were against if you want to get the ending you were aiming for. So I had to side with that idiot who is fighting to avenge her monsters when if I went with the other ending I could have killed that annoying chick and then killed the almost as annoying Zeke (in what seemed like a really cool and emotional way to die).

HydraHam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By HydraHam

I thought both endings were great, much better then 99% of the endings we get these days, especially the "evil" ending.

Out of all the new IPS that have released "this gen" i would say its one of the better endings.

Mike512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mike512

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was cool how they both had sort of sad endings. I just didn't like what led up to the endings.

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Enigma777

Your face is terrible! The ending was amazing.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

inFamous 2 sucks...cause its not out for PC...got screwed over again...oh well goes back to playing strategy games.

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Mars_Cleric

I really liked the endings.

The good ending was what I did first and what I consider canonical.

I just finished the evil ending and it was fine and the last part on the rooftop with Zeke was done really well. I kinda didn't want to do it.

Maybe it's because I'm not in the "Zeke is annoying" club. I really liked Zeke in this game and how his character has progressed.

ScruffMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By ScruffMoney

I haven't played through it with evil karma yet (curiosity got the better of me so I read what it was) but the good ending kind of bugged me. The last minute twist where Kuo is suddenly evil seemed really tacked on and unnecessary. But looking at the bright side, it's still a better ending than Infamous had and I'm sure that lightning bolt at the end is meant to tease that Cole somehow survived.

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Dreamfall31

I thought the evil end was WAYYYYY better than the good. It was just too bad the story leading up to it was't better. The missions totally fell off at the end and were just "Find Blast Core". If they do another Infamous I hope they realize the gameplay is set, they just need a better written story. I mean really? Nix switched to good karma just because all of her damn freak creatures were killed? She was pro conduit being first class the WHOLE game! Although playing the evil end I was happy to kill her. Spending much more time with her playing evil made me hater her SOOO much more! I was glad Kuo was the one siding with the superior evil end!!

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By ESREVER

The endings were good. However, I hated everything about Nix. Siding with her was painful...

PhilESkyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PhilESkyline

I went back and did both endings. Not gonna lie, I cried a little when I knew I had to kill Zeke. I let the game sit there for about 5 minutes thinking "There has to be a better way, I don't want to do this."

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Seppli

I fucking hated the ending as well. I played the *Good Guy* all game long, then it comes down to the final choice, and I wanted to do the *Bad Guy* ending, because fuck the normals!

Do you think they'd let me have my free will? Nuh-uh, not before grinding a shit ton of bad karma at least (which is obviously beneath me). What kind of player agency is that? Some old fucking bullshit that is. What a *Fuck you!* kind of design is that? Fuck you right back - assholes!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.