Cole's Legacy Bug- Help!

#1 Posted by osmonaut (15 posts) -

Hello,

Sorry if this has already been addressed. I've only just started playing through the game and I've just finished the Space Needle mission. I've been told this is when the Cole's Legacy DLC kicks in (I've redeemed the code and it shows as downloaded in My Library). I've also downloaded all the patches and have restarted the game to see if it was a bug in my save.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Am I boned? Appreciate any input

#2 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -

I'm not sure but I played it without any problems. Try to progress some more to see if it pops up.

#3 Edited by osmonaut (15 posts) -

Nope-progressed a fair bit further and have the neon powers but no luck :(

#4 Edited by NTM (7269 posts) -

Just so you know, there's very little to the Cole DLC, and is quite disappointing, furthermore, it doesn't pop up anywhere saying you got it, it should be like a star on your map or something if I remember correctly, which is all that indicates it's working. You may just be expecting more when there really isn't that much to it. Honestly, the DLC isn't even worth it, so if I knew what it had been beforehand, I wouldn't have cared.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.