I got your Infamous Multiplayer right here.

Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

It's basically Uncharted's multiplayer but classed based. The justification for it is simple. You take the evil ending and split it up into the conduits on Cole's side, and the condults not on Cole's side.  All the classes would have the pea shooter, the grenade, and can climb.

• The Medic would be the electric guy, they can revive people and grind on power lines.  
  • The Scout would be the Ice guy with ice lunch, and ice shield.
  • The Demolition would be the Fire guy with all the fire powers and missiles. 
I can't think of anything interesting for assault, sniper or spy.
#1 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

It's basically Uncharted's multiplayer but classed based. The justification for it is simple. You take the evil ending and split it up into the conduits on Cole's side, and the condults not on Cole's side.  All the classes would have the pea shooter, the grenade, and can climb.

• The Medic would be the electric guy, they can revive people and grind on power lines.  
  • The Scout would be the Ice guy with ice lunch, and ice shield.
  • The Demolition would be the Fire guy with all the fire powers and missiles. 
I can't think of anything interesting for assault, sniper or spy.
#2 Posted by rmanthorp (4020 posts) -

I would prefer just to have Co-op with the other characters...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.