Cross Save Trophies

#1 Posted by Ross (321 posts) -

Hey I was just wondering if some stats go continue in different saves.  As an example if I've killed  10 people while riding on top of the train on one file, if I got 15 on another file would I still get the trophy?  Thanks.

#2 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

*scratching head*

#3 Posted by Jimbo_N (1197 posts) -

I´m guessing no. But it would surely make some of the trophies much easier.

#4 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

From what I've been reading online, the stats don't transfer to another save file.

#5 Edited by mordukai (7185 posts) -

I really wish they had a tracking system for the trophies and a list of the stunts you already achieved and the ones you still need to do. 

#6 Posted by Osaladin (2543 posts) -

The blast shards trophy alone will make it not possible.

#7 Posted by Reale (263 posts) -

i just started a new game on hard/evil and nothing has carried over (as i only need 13 shards on my normal/good) i cleared 100% of enemies on my good game and still have 3-4 stunts to complete, so i will have to complete that in my new game (but i still want to complete it on my good save :( so i will have to wait for DLC...

#8 Posted by VeNoM (50 posts) -

Stats don't transfer which is too bad. I am only missin 2 stunts and 13 blast shards.....ugh..ill never find em.

#9 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -
@VeNoM: You can do it man!  I just got my 350 today, thank fucking gawd!!!... I woulda done it yesterday, but I had 349 and spent over 2 hours looking for the last one, until I just shut the game off.  Don't give up! :)
#10 Posted by SimpsonFan (341 posts) -
@Mordukai: They do have alist of stunts to do and how many in the pause screen. 0__o
#11 Posted by mordukai (7185 posts) -
@SimpsonFan: Thanks, I'll check it out.
#12 Posted by Ket87 (441 posts) -

Sucker Punch really needed to add a statistic menu in the pause screen like the ones games like GTA4 have. It sucks to be even able to check how many Blast Shards you have to save then check your save file. It would be nice to pull up a menu see how long you been playing, how far you've glided, rode on trains and rails, simple crap like that every other open world game has. It doesn't ruin the experience but it is mighty inconvenient.

#13 Posted by mordukai (7185 posts) -
@Ket87 said:
" Sucker Punch really needed to add a statistic menu in the pause screen like the ones games like GTA4 have. It sucks to be even able to check how many Blast Shards you have to save then check your save file. It would be nice to pull up a menu see how long you been playing, how far you've glided, rode on trains and rails, simple crap like that every other open world game has. It doesn't ruin the experience but it is mighty inconvenient. "
What he said.
#14 Edited by LordKorax (278 posts) -

What does seem to transfer over are the kill count trophies. I got every single one except Casey Jones on the first play-through, and then when I started trying for it on the second game, It only took about 10 or so kills to unlock it. Same with the AC/DC trophy. Unlocked about a third of the way through my second game, and I was nowhere near my first game's electricity absorption level.

#15 Posted by SimpsonFan (341 posts) -

Does anyone know if i get all the collectibles, stunts, etc on a  hero story line, then a differnt save file I play evil and beat the game. Will my trophies from evil be the same account as the hero story? It has to be...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.