Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

dammit Infamous!

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By vidiot

I just saved over my save game. I had just made it over to the second island, gotten all territories in Neon...

I don't think I got a a traditional dialog box screaming at me that I was going to over-rite my save. Whatever happened, I feel like I got kicked in the balls....

...Oh well, at least it's Infamous, which means I can have fun playing it through again...but....damn.

Important question: The game switched me over to Hard mode while playing. What trophy will unlock for me if I finish the game? The trophy description suggests you need to start and end with the same difficulty.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#2  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I just started playing tonight... errr... five hours ago.  Saying this game is like crack is an understatement.  It's like crack lit up by Cindy Crawford who then delivers you a nice tasty meatball sub sandwich and a Caribou Lou.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By JoelTGM

That sucks!  Maybe on your new game save try beating it as evil cole (or good if you already were evil), gotta mix it up! 

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By suneku

So far from most people I've heard that the hard trophy will still unlock if the game switched it to hard and you don't touch it at all.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By vidiot
    suneku said:
    So far from most people I've heard that the hard trophy will still unlock if the game switched it to ... [more]
    Thanks dude. That's what I'm going to do.
    SymbolliC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By SymbolliC

I beat the game today and I let the game set it to hard for me. So if it sets you to hard difficulty you will still unlock the trophy. I was even messing around the options and accidentally changed it to easy and I still got the trophy for playing through it on the had difficulty.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.