Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

Do those locker shards count towards your total amount of shards?

mrcellophane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By mrcellophane

So, I'm going for the trophy which requires you to get 100% of the blast shards. However, there are several of the 'yellow missions' where you get the choice between helping some dudes and getting a shard in return, or be bad and just steal them all. 
    Are those required in order to get 100%? Meaning, do I have to be evil and kill the poor sods in order to nick all their shards?

Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Adamantium

No, those are included in the storyline only. The 100% shards trohpy is only for the (300? I forgot by now) collectible shards found by freerunning the city.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.