Final Dead Drop

#1 Posted by Undeadpool (4996 posts) -

I am literally one dead drop from finding them all. I know it's in the Neon district cause it's the only trophy I don't have, I've done all the side missions, so I've unlocked everything, but when I do my "sweep," the gray ring doesn't show up at all. Is this normal or did the game somehow glitch out the final drop in this area?

#2 Edited by mordukai (7185 posts) -
@Undeadpool:  I seriously don't remember where I got it but I hope this helps. I am kinda pissed at this game right now as it fucked me out of my Platinum trophy and now I have to start a whole new game from the beginning if I want my inFamous platinum. 
#3 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

You probably missed the one at the top of the prison. That one's hella elusive.

#4 Edited by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

why is your name still green dude? seriously, after playing this game you still hold total allegiance to the 360? 

#5 Posted by Undeadpool (4996 posts) -
@TwoOneFive:
Haw! It's...more of a laziness thing at this point. I've played Infamous, Uncharted, and Valkyria Chronicles almost non-stop, but I just haven't bothered to change it yet.
#6 Posted by xync4 (171 posts) -

I got the rabbit hole trophy already and I also get no gray rings but it says there's still one left to get... If this is a glitch I'm no trophy fiend but this is quite annoying

#7 Posted by xync4 (171 posts) -

Hah didn't even notice how old this thread is (though not surprised of course)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.