Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

Final Dead Drop

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Undeadpool

I am literally one dead drop from finding them all. I know it's in the Neon district cause it's the only trophy I don't have, I've done all the side missions, so I've unlocked everything, but when I do my "sweep," the gray ring doesn't show up at all. Is this normal or did the game somehow glitch out the final drop in this area?

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By mordukai
    @Undeadpool:  I seriously don't remember where I got it but I hope this helps. I am kinda pissed at this game right now as it fucked me out of my Platinum trophy and now I have to start a whole new game from the beginning if I want my inFamous platinum. 
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Red

You probably missed the one at the top of the prison. That one's hella elusive.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TwoOneFive

why is your name still green dude? seriously, after playing this game you still hold total allegiance to the 360? 

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Undeadpool
    @TwoOneFive:
    Haw! It's...more of a laziness thing at this point. I've played Infamous, Uncharted, and Valkyria Chronicles almost non-stop, but I just haven't bothered to change it yet.
    xync4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By xync4

I got the rabbit hole trophy already and I also get no gray rings but it says there's still one left to get... If this is a glitch I'm no trophy fiend but this is quite annoying

xync4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By xync4

Hah didn't even notice how old this thread is (though not surprised of course)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.