Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

Flying melee stunt

Beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Beyond

Ok, so I have no idea how the hell to do this. Do i need to shockwave somebody and melee them while they are in the air, knock someone off a building and melee them as theyr'e falling, or what?

Also, for "Have a Nice Fall", is there any good place to do it after you beat the game?

(btw, im new here, so sorry if there was a already a topic on this or something)

Gylfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Gylfi

Well I just did it by shockwave-ing a dude to a building and meleeing him as he bounced back, this is prolly alot easier to do as good btw

As for Have a nice fall I did it in one of the oil on the roof side missions.. alot of dudes on the roofs then

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By super_machine

just get a guy over to the ledge and start melee on him, when he falls off just keep melee and pushing forward. you should leap after him in the air while still hitting the enemy.

rickolus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By rickolus
    @Gylfi said:
    " Well I just did it by shockwave-ing a dude to a building and meleeing him as he bounced back, this is prolly alot easier to do as good btwAs for Have a nice fall I did it in one of the oil on the roof side missions.. alot of dudes on the roofs then "
    Thanks for the tip, this worked well for me

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.