Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

IGN inFamous Review

• 114 results
    thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By thiago
    Jayge_ said:
    thiago said: TonicBH said: "thiago said: "Google is your friend. Gametrailers releases many notorious "comparisons" where the PS3 image is ... [more]

The problem with the word "badass" is that is a cheap way of sounding "cool" without actually saying anything meaningful about a game. If you can't codify in words what the gameplay of a game is then that's a problem.

And that's why your comment is worthless. It is meaningless. You aren't actually saying anything noteworthy, just generic assumptions about a game you have seen only in promo videos.

packfan104l4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By packfan104l4
    MAST said:
    Bass said: MAST said: "get2sammyb said: "Gah i hate you people. 30 hours for a single player game is MORE ... [more]
    Because if you're getting 10 apples for 2 bucks, they're probably rotten and have tacked on motion controls *cough* Any Wii game *cough*
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By Jayge_
    thiago said:
    Jayge_ said: thiago said: TonicBH said: "thiago said: "Google is your friend. Gametrailers releases many notorious "comparisons" where the PS3 ... [more]
    I was expecting much better. Five sentences? You're getting weak man. Turn it up to 10.
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#104  Edited By RHCPfan24
    @Jayge: lol, this is great entertainment. Bring your lawn chair!
    Qorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105  Edited By Qorious

Nice score! A lot of hype for the game now!

thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By thiago
    Jayge_ said:
    thiago said: Jayge_ said: thiago said: TonicBH said: "thiago said: "Google is your friend. Gametrailers releases many notorious "comparisons" where ... [more]

Take it like a man. You were logically trounced, your arguments exposed as meaningless babble and your insistence only denotes a childish mentality.

Stop making this forum so personal. Don't you have other things in life to worry about?
    Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By Expletive

i can't wait for inFAMOUS

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Jayge_
    thiago said:
    Jayge_ said: thiago said: Jayge_ said: thiago said: TonicBH said: "thiago said: "Google is your friend. Gametrailers releases many notorious ... [more]
    That would be insinuating that I'm actually worried about anything. As for being trounced in some logical manner, all you did was say that you didn't like the descriptor "bad-ass" and then you went on to parody yourself in the final miniature sentence string. I've come to expect top-grade idiotic trolling attempts from you and you've done nothing but fail me recently. I'm severely disappointed, and I'm considering severing our contract.
    thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By thiago
    Jayge_ said:
    thiago said: Jayge_ said: thiago said: Jayge_ said: thiago said: TonicBH said: "thiago said: "Google is your friend. Gametrailers releases ... [more]

Just drop it please. This is only embarassing for you.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Jayge_
    thiago said:
    Jayge_ said: thiago said: Jayge_ said: thiago said: Jayge_ said: thiago said: TonicBH said: "thiago said: "Google is your friend. ... [more]
    That would, again, be assuming that I would actually care enough to be embarassed. If you would like to feel embarassed by proxy, that's fine. I am willing to reconcile, you know. All you have to do is put some effort into your work.
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#111  Edited By RHCPfan24
    thiago said:
    Jayge_ said: thiago said: Jayge_ said: thiago said: Jayge_ said: thiago said: TonicBH said: "thiago said: "Google is your friend. ... [more]
    No, it's not. I'm having a ball right now watching this.
    BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#112  Edited By BBQBram

This is shaping up to fulfill it's potential, I'm so getting this. Thanks for posting the review.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By c1337us

That video review hasnt done anything to cure my lack of interest in this game.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#114  Edited By JJWeatherman

Why is there actually hype about a review posting? Good god make a decision on your own. Bunch of sheep. (lol jk. sorta...)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.