Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

inFamous 9.2? Hrmp? I'l Give You The Coin This Time Begger!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mattysen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By mattysen

The last part completly random I know, but discribe's what I think of IGN's rating for inFamous.

From keeping my eye on inFamous, it's seemed incredibly mediocre to me. The gamplay video's I fell asleep in and from when it came out, it just looked like a prototype knock off. On top of that the question I ask myself: does the world really need another 3rd person open world-God of War like game? Deffintly not.

I just dont know, this for me deffintly does not look like a 9.2....Mabye I am being to harsh, but I think something fishy is going down...

NOTE: I had no idea there was another thread about this, I was just shocked myself

mattysen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By mattysen

The last part completly random I know, but discribe's what I think of IGN's rating for inFamous.

From keeping my eye on inFamous, it's seemed incredibly mediocre to me. The gamplay video's I fell asleep in and from when it came out, it just looked like a prototype knock off. On top of that the question I ask myself: does the world really need another 3rd person open world-God of War like game? Deffintly not.

I just dont know, this for me deffintly does not look like a 9.2....Mabye I am being to harsh, but I think something fishy is going down...

NOTE: I had no idea there was another thread about this, I was just shocked myself

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Brendan

There's no point to reading reviews if you're always going to be suspicious of a score only because you don't agree with it. 

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By suneku

There's already a thread on this, please keep the discussion there. Also, blogs posted on the forums are treated as forum threads.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.