Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

NexT Up

Dion720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By Dion720

Now that we know the awesomeness that is InFAMOUS...anyone excited about Prototype? I can say that I am :)

Does Super Charged Cole Have A Rival? :)

Dion720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Dion720

Now that we know the awesomeness that is InFAMOUS...anyone excited about Prototype? I can say that I am :)

JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By JonnyAvacado

I am dude, InFamous is fantastic that is for sure.  Although Prototype looks amazing as well.  Can't wait to see some reviews...but honestly its pretty much a guaranteed pickup for me.

Avatar image for theworstplayerever
    TheWorstPlayerEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

it looked amazing to me initially but the more i see it, the less excited i become. I will definately wait till some reviews and possibly a demo come out before i consider picking this up. That and I don't really care for inFamous

Dion720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dion720
    @JonnyAvacado: Same here dude ..I will most likely get this too :)
    Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Almost definitely. Initially I was more excited for Prototype, but I really enjoyed the inFamous demo. Prototype, though, still looks absolutely incredible.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By lordofultima

Sort of a bummer that none of these open world games have a multiplayer component. Crackdown came out in 2007 and is still the best.

bartholomew999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By bartholomew999

I loved Crackdown as well, but frankly I'm enjoying inFAMOUS more.  There is so much more to this story, and Sasha is a hot piece of freaky ass too.

Prototype has me really interested as well.  But I may wait a bit before I pick it up.  There's a fatigue level with this type of game ffor me.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By suneku

I'll probably check out Prototype, probably sometime later though unless it gets insanely good reviews.

Dion720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dion720

I dont know but it kinda reminds me of the Hulk games...Is that a bad thing? :(

Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Ket87

I am going to definitely wait for reviews for Prototype. It looks like it has promise, but then again when a game looks like it has a lot of potential it can have potential to be good or bad. I never was a fan of the so-so Hulk game and Radical drove their only other big I.P. Crash Bandicoot straight into the ground for the last decade almost. And with Activision becoming the next EA I can only imagine what corners have been cut to get this game made. And the last big thing keeping me from getting psyched is the major delay the game had, when was the last time a hyped game got delayed for the better part of a year and still met expectations?

Dion720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dion720
    Ket87 said:
    I am going to definitely wait for reviews for Prototype. It looks like it has promise, but then again when ... [more]
    Good Point Man .

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.