Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

Quick question about the stunts trophy.

fraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By fraser

So I'm working toward the platinum and just wanted to know about the trophy for completing all the stunts in the list.

I'm on my second playthrough now and there are a couple of stunts I managed on my first playthrough which I don't really fancy doing again.

Does anyone know if the trophy is activated simply by doing all the stunts, across however many game saves, or by completeing the list in its entireity on one save?

Sorry if this has been asked before, getting 350 blast shards took it out of me and I'm hoping to fast track my way to platinum.

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FunExplosions

Sadly no. You have to do them all in the same playthrough (notice the "checklist" in the pause menu). I just finished completing the second-to-last one. If you need help with one, just ask.

Edit: The stunt that requires you to get a bunch of "High Falls" at the same time is easily unlocked in one of the very first missions. The one where you need to attack the security guards on the bridge and save the protesters from them. At the very beginning of the mission just run up to the first set of security guards, herd them all to the top left corner, and then shockwave them off the side. Try to angle the shockwave so that they hit the pavement underneath and not the water.

fraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By fraser

Thanks! I presumed it was specific to completing the checklist but I was holding out some kind of hope.

Back to the game I go

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.