Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

When you finish this game does it have a Bully mode?

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By EightBitShik

When I say "Bully mode" what I mean is at some point towards the end of the game "Bully" you were able to see exactly where the hidden items were on your map. Does Infamous have something like that? I made it to the second island and grabbed maybe a few of the shards while there but not many and I got the trophy for having 50% of the shards because I picked that first fucking island apart I was having a good ol time hopping around from tree all nimbly bimbly grabbing those fuckers.

The problem I am having is I must be missing one shard....it has to be because I have raped that fucking city and I can't find another shard but the trophy hasn't unlocked so it has to be one left.

So am I stuck running around pushing L3 a thousand fucking times till I find this god damn easter egg or does the game say "Shik you fucking suck here let me put it on the map for you?"

EBS

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

Not that I know of.

You'll just have to keep running around clicking L3 if you're that determined to find it.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By DarthOrange

Not for the first infamous. Here, use this map. You already have half but it shouldn't be to hard to go to each area and ping to check if any are in the area. After you collect color them in so you know which ones you have and which ones you need. In inFamous 2 they just flat out show you were the nearest one is after you complete all the side quests, no such thing in the first though.

No Caption Provided
    jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By jacksukeru

Nay! The second game had something like that where one of the last upgrades had the effect of pointing you in the direction of the nearest shard.

Because of this I collected all the shards in inFamous 2 handily. I did not collect all the shards in inFamous.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EightBitShik

@DarthOrange: holy fuck thanks dude I must be missing that very south one!!!!!!!!

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EightBitShik

@DarthOrange: sigh maybe that isn't it because I went under that bridge pretty far and then it dead ends but there is more shit on the other side but I don't know how to get over there maybe it was only during the story you could go over there. I just did a sweep of the city and still nothing I guess I won't 100% thing after all :(

jjnen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By jjnen
    @EightBitShik if I remember correctly it's the first shard you get and is impossible to miss. Have checked the top of that huge building on third island? That was the one I was missing for a long time since it doesn't show up on radar at ground level. You'll have climb up to see it.
    spiceninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By spiceninja

inFamous 2 handles the collectibles much better. Once you fully upgrade it (which will take the entire game to do) it will show on the minimap where the closest shard is, even if it means it's on the other side of the map.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By lego_my_eggo

@EightBitShik: That one at the very south you should get during the story, and i don't think its possible to miss it. Just search the place like a grid, search every inch of each block then move to the next. But it is probably one that is on the very edge of the islands because a few of those you have to go out onto the water for them to even show up with L3.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By strainedeyes
    @Rappelsiini
    @EightBitShik if I remember correctly it's the first shard you get and is impossible to miss. Have checked the top of that huge building on third island? That was the one I was missing for a long time since it doesn't show up on radar at ground level. You'll have climb up to see it.
    This. This shard was my last one too, it only shows up on radar when you're like halfway up the building.
    EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EightBitShik

@Rappelsiini: @Geo7877: @Lego_My_Eggo: OH FOR FUCK SAKE! I think I figured it out..... I thought there was a trophy per island.....I maybe searching for nothing.....fuck me! that is dead drops per island.....

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EightBitShik

@dudeglove: It turned out that I was searching for a shard that did not exist. I read the trophy wrong and thought I would get a trophy for finishing the island lawl.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.