zero puntuation infamous

#1 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -

#2 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -

he actually liked it, verry scary

#3 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

If Yahtzee were funny I might click play. But alas... he is not.

#4 Posted by Agnogenic_delete (1034 posts) -

He isn't even funny anymore. I got no enjoyment from watching it.

#5 Posted by PapaLazarou (711 posts) -

Yeh I've been bored of his last several videos.

#6 Posted by StarFoxA (5165 posts) -

Eh, he hasn't been funny as of late. He was funny when he first began, but his videos are just the same things now.

#7 Posted by DECA555 (400 posts) -

I disagree. I think his videos have become slightly less funny, but a lot more in depth. I guess i miss the "funnier" yahtzee. 

#8 Posted by The_Ish (481 posts) -

I might actually pick this up now.

Well, this or Prototype.

#9 Posted by Pazy (2601 posts) -

That was awesome!

#10 Posted by zerok (180 posts) -

IMO he is still funny but ... does he now speak even faster than before???

#11 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

Still a fan despite what others say. :)

#12 Posted by Mikemcn (7021 posts) -

"even then the republicans are still voting for them!"........ its a good thing your funny (and British) mr. no punctuation

#13 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12123 posts) -

This wasn't as funny as the Duke Nukem Forever one, but I am in the "he hasn't been very funny for a while" crowd.

#14 Posted by Pappasman (119 posts) -

i hate yahtzee. hes a fucking clown who just likes to stir shit up.

#15 Posted by Hairydutchman (1040 posts) -

I love Yahtzee. He's a funny guy who likes to rile up the fanboys.

#16 Posted by Jedted (2418 posts) -

Your right, Zero Punctuation IS Infamous!  Sorry, i had to say it. :-D

I liked his review and thought it was funny(though not as funny as in the past), especially the part where he rants about moral choices.

#17 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

What's this crap about being funny.  All I know is he can review games.

#18 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

What's this crap about being funny.  All I know is he can review games.

#19 Posted by Milkman (17329 posts) -
@DOUBLESHOCK said:
" What's this crap about being funny.  All I know is he can review games. "
If you take his reviews seriously, you must miss out on some really good games.
#20 Posted by mordukai (7185 posts) -

I agree that this review was not that funny and I think the cause for it is because he actually enjoyed playing infamous. I disagree that he stopped being funny, Just watch his Resident Evil 5, Halo Wars and Duke Nukem Forever. 

#21 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -
@Milkman said:
"
@DOUBLESHOCK said:
" What's this crap about being funny.  All I know is he can review games. "
If you take his reviews seriously, you must miss out on some really good games. "
That's the second time I've watched one of those reviews.  A review is a review, I don't have to obey what the guy says, but it doesn't need to make me laugh.
#22 Posted by cdfishman (259 posts) -
@Agnogenic said:
" He isn't even funny anymore. I got no enjoyment from watching it. "
ditto, and my friend gives me odd looks when I say it's not as  funny as it was.
#23 Posted by JonathanMoore (1858 posts) -

Was pretty funny to me...

#24 Posted by MetalGearSunny (7003 posts) -

It's ok. It's not that funny, but this guy can review games. There. I said it.

#25 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

Meh. Yahtzee.

#26 Posted by Keeng (1002 posts) -

I thought it was funny. Yahtzee liked the damn game which is funny in itself to me. And I agree with what he said about moral choices. They're mostly BS in games. 

#27 Posted by minotaka (320 posts) -

To be totally honest i thought that ZP was getting a bit Bleh...   Until i saw his review on Duke Nukem Forever which just brought the tears gushing - genius basically. Was happy with the Infamous review tbh, it showed he actually enjoyed something for once but could still make funnies of the ever -so -apparent lack of decent moral systems in games.

#28 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

If you want to hear a grumpy British person talking about video-games, hit me up on Skype.

#29 Posted by Mysterysheep (372 posts) -

I still watch him even if the comedic value has kinda worn off. It's pretty difficult to make something so funny in such a short space of time. He puts a video up each week. I still enjoyed this anyway.

#30 Posted by JukeboxJoe (242 posts) -

I still love Yahtzee, even though his lastest videos haven't been as funny. But when he get's his teeth into a really terrible game there's nothing better. Him liking Infamous has swayed me over getting it over Prototype to start with

#31 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -
@Gizmo said:
"If you want to hear a grumpy British person talking about video-games, hit me up on Skype."

he's australian.
#32 Posted by angelkanarias (1440 posts) -

this guy is awesome

#33 Posted by teekomeeko (629 posts) -

I wish moral systems were deeper, too, but at least inFamous' system made me feel like I was playing as an electric goody-two-shoes (my preference) or a lighting blasting asshat (also fun) instead of mixing and matching and seeming to have no personality whatsoever. Oh, and I did enjoy this video - I haven't been paying attention to Yahtzee lately, but that's so that I don't get sick and tired of him and can watch a few videos in a row.

#34 Posted by buzz_clik (7026 posts) -
@kashif1 said:
" @Gizmo said:
"If you want to hear a grumpy British person talking about video-games, hit me up on Skype."
he's australian. "
Is he officially Australian, or is he just a Brit living in Australia?
#35 Posted by wealllikepie (757 posts) -
@Death_Unicorn:
meh pussy

i agree tho yahtzee sux balls lately, he was bad since the far cry 2 review i mean i did get a couple of smiles from the ones after that but nothing other than that
#36 Posted by superezekiel (58 posts) -

I kind of laughed. There were some pretty funny parts, but I got tired of his schtick pretty quick.

Especially after his terrible Painkiller voice-over thing. Reeeeally killed it for me.

#37 Posted by Undeadpool (4998 posts) -

I don't even come for the videos, just the haters. They make me smile and laugh.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.