Infinite Crisis Preferred Access Code Available at Curse

#1 Posted by Th3irdEye (261 posts) -

The game looks interesting. It may not turn out to be great but a DC Comics based MOBA sounds like it could be really cool. Anyway, if you are signed up for the beta you can improve your chances of being selected by applying a Preferred Access Code to your account which can be obtained here. Hope it helps a few of you get in on the action.

#2 Posted by NinjaTard (151 posts) -

Well thanks a bunch Mr./Ms. Th3irdEye! I've never heard of Curse before but I got a code (sadly there's someone in their community using my name....grrr!). I look forward to trying it out if I get picked.

I've never done a MOBA before, do you play? Is it easy to drop into or do you need to know a lot of short hand lingo (like DPS, tank, agro....which I had no idea about for years until my WoW playing friends sat me down and told me about the MMO version of the birds and the bees).

#3 Posted by Kentobi (88 posts) -

Here's another preferred code - AULG-MG9W-65J7-W3JA

I don't know that it will get you in instantly, but it should get you in faster.

#4 Edited by SiN13 (240 posts) -

Here is another:

EF4L-YX2H-PJAV-DW9Y

#5 Posted by Fredddi43 (359 posts) -

Here is one from me:

BV7K-FNN3-AGVT-RGGR

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.