Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Infinite Undiscovery

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 02, 2008

An exclusive Xbox 360 RPG from the creators of Star Ocean and Valkyrie Profile. Unfolding in a game world which changes in real time, the player's choices will spin a tale of "unknown discoveries" and span multiple weaving story situations.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Change Out of My Pocket

Joseppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Edited By Joseppie

Black Friday sure is a double-edged sword. But, if money's going to be leaving my bank account, games aren't a bad substitute. Here's what I got coming in:

• Saints Row (yes, the first one)
    • The BIGS
    • Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
    • Too Human
    • Infinite Undiscovery

Did the price have anything to do with me picking some of these up? Nah, not at all....yeah, yeah it did. Looks like I got some games to play.

Side Note

Anyone play Infinite Undiscovery? Been a while since my last JRPG so it seemed like time. While it got some middling reviews, it does seem like it's relatively enjoyable, especially for $20. Am I wrong in thinking that?
    Joseppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Joseppie

Black Friday sure is a double-edged sword. But, if money's going to be leaving my bank account, games aren't a bad substitute. Here's what I got coming in:

• Saints Row (yes, the first one)
    • The BIGS
    • Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
    • Too Human
    • Infinite Undiscovery

Did the price have anything to do with me picking some of these up? Nah, not at all....yeah, yeah it did. Looks like I got some games to play.

Side Note

Anyone play Infinite Undiscovery? Been a while since my last JRPG so it seemed like time. While it got some middling reviews, it does seem like it's relatively enjoyable, especially for $20. Am I wrong in thinking that?
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

You're wrong in buying Too Human for something other than -5 dollars or less.

KensterFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By KensterFox

Ark: Better not let Jeff hear you say that, or it's BLAP! BLAP! BLAP! BLAP!

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By atejas

As far as jrpgs go, I would recommend Lost Odyssey.
    If not that, then Tales of Vesperia.
    If not that, then IU.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Emilio

I have IU. Only played about 2 hours and its pretty nice, but I didn't focus too much on it since I got Banjo Nuts & Bolts the day after that and then Left 4 Dead.

I gotta stop buying games. :(

Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Disgaeamad

I totally played Infinite Undiscovery and to be honest, I found it to be pretty enjoyable. It starts out slow, but when disc 1's almost over, things start to really pick up. The combat's also enjoyable, and anything you heard about framerate drops is a lie.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By suneku

I completed IU. I liked it. Story's pacing is slow for a few hours but it picks up the pace. I enjoyed the action-rpg battle system... it's not as glitchy as everyone says.

Disgaeamad said:

"and anything you heard about framerate drops is a lie."
    I ran into plenty of framerate drops, but it didn't really hinder my experience.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.