Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Infinite Undiscovery

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 02, 2008

An exclusive Xbox 360 RPG from the creators of Star Ocean and Valkyrie Profile. Unfolding in a game world which changes in real time, the player's choices will spin a tale of "unknown discoveries" and span multiple weaving story situations.

Help - how do you target the barrels using connect?

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Jeust

I get to the part of using RB + X (to connect with Aya) ... then i click X and nothing. I don't seem to be able to target the barrel.  

Any advice? 

Cheers

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ZenaxPure

To connect hold RB and hit the corresponding party member, then release RB. It should say "connect" over the 2 connected party members with a list of skills over their (Aya's) name. In her case make sure the skill "Ravaging Raptor" is listed and hit it, she should then run in front of Capell and the game will enter a third person shooting mode where you can free aim using the control stick(s).  If Ravaging Raptor is not listed you can add it in the menus.

However, IIRC any damage you take while in this shooting mode will cancel it asap and you will return to normal combat so you have to make sure you have a spare time frame to use it in.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jeust

Thanks! I'll try it... :)

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jeust
    @Zenaxzd: 

ahhh i had to untap the RB button... they could said so!!!! rrrrrrrrrrrr :p 

Seems a nice game though. Is there any way to change the camera in-game? I feel it's a little distant from the characters... 

Cheers
    ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ZenaxPure

I believe there is no way to manipulate the camera other than what the right stick can control. It can be fairly annoying later on as well when battles are more intense, though the default "normal" difficulty is ridiculously easy so it shouldn't be a huge issue.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jeust
    @Zenaxzd said:
    " I believe there is no way to manipulate the camera other than what the right stick can control. It can be fairly annoying later on as well when battles are more intense, though the default "normal" difficulty is ridiculously easy so it shouldn't be a huge issue. "
    That's good to know... Thanks for the help!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.