Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Apr 16, 2013

The DC Universe's most powerful heroes and villains collide in this fighting game from the creators of the Mortal Kombat series.

Anybody play this on PS4?

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

It feels like the online community is no existent in this game and it is bumming me out. :/

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I am. Right now actually.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sorry, but I can't justify spending even more money on a game that I'm so terrible at as to render it valueless. Eventually I will learn that I cannot play fighting games. I'm watching the Justice League cartoons instead.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By mrfluke

its a ps4 port that came out of nowhere and happened out of nowhere, and not to mention the install base on the ps4 = the limited community. but there is a ton of content though,

really wish it was cross play with the ps3 version.

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acidbrandon18: I just bought it 5minutes ago, it is downloading as I type this.

PSN: NonSequitur777

I'm in Orange, CA, US

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

It feels like the online community is no existent in this game and it is bumming me out. :/

Don't know if you're still looking for people to play with but I have it. :)

PSN: ApparatusUnearth

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spoonman671: Injustice isn't too bad, plus most of the best characters are really easy to play/really popular (which is bad for the competitive scene but good for just random people). It's not really about timing for most combos, it's just inputting the string correctly very quickly, which I guess is easier for some and harder for others.

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, but I can't justify spending even more money on a game that I'm so terrible at as to render it valueless. Eventually I will learn that I cannot play fighting games. I'm watching the Justice League cartoons instead.

If you want to learn how to play fighting games learn how to play Street Fighter

I've found every fighting game after learning Street Fighter is simple beside Marvel vs Capcom, I couldn't figure that one out.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xalienxgreyx: MK/Injustice aren't very similar to Street Fighter in general, other than that they're 2D fighting games. But as a general rule if you want to learn fighting games then start with something difficult like KoF; starting with the easy one isn't going to enlighten you on the more difficult aspects.

universalize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 42

please add me, PSN: DaikaijuPrime. tell me in message ur from GiantBomb :)

Posharoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Posharoo

I've got it. PSN: Posharoo. Also please mention you are from GiantBomb if you'd like to be added.

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Every time I see it I'm tempted but then I remember that I'm not good at fighting games.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Bumping this thread because of the Free-Game-of-the-Month thing. Should have more players now.

I'm online, PS4: ChakaRage. Send me an invite whenever you see me on PSN, whether or not I'm playing injustice, and I'll join. I love playing against humans.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.