Crazy one hour sale on Injustice

#1 Posted by sarahsdad (1078 posts) -
#3 Posted by ESREVER (2667 posts) -

@galacticpunt: Incorrect. Its for all 3 platforms. The site is at a crawl though.

#4 Edited by Demoskinos (14561 posts) -

Site is loading right up for me. Already have the game though.

#5 Posted by TAFAE (150 posts) -

I've managed to get through to my cart once, but the site crashed several times before then. Once I got there, it was apparently sold out, but it could have been general website crashy-ness.

#6 Edited by Oscar__Explosion (2195 posts) -

The site crash on me.

Also when I did manage to get to the area where you put your address it refused to acknowledge that where I live is a real place. So fuck gamestop I guess.

#7 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2004 posts) -

It appears to be sold out already. Ah well.

#8 Posted by Taku128 (793 posts) -

Holding out for the version that'll include all the DLC and then drop to like $20 within a couple months.

#9 Edited by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -

It's sold out, pretty neat that they did this though. I'm not super fond of Injustice from what I've seen and the little I've played of it, but for $10 I would have given it a few more chances for sure.

#10 Edited by mrfluke (5089 posts) -

solddd outt

#11 Edited by ESREVER (2667 posts) -

It's sold out, pretty neat that they did this though. I'm not super fond of Injustice from what I've seen and the little I've played of it, but for $10 I would have given it a few more chances for sure.

Yea, thats what my thinking was. I was pretty much screwed though when they logged me out as I was checking out. Any shot of scoring a copy out the window! I'm not tooo beat up about it though. Would have been nice to have (especially with the community thing starting up) but I got like a billion other fighting games to practice. Probably for the best :P

#12 Edited by RazielCuts (2925 posts) -

I'll be sure to get the Komplete edition when it comes out in a few months, the game looked pretty cool and the demo was fun, don't want to pay for all the extra skins piece meal. $10 is a steal whatever the newish game really, hell I'd play Fuse for a tenner.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.