Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Apr 16, 2013

The DC Universe's most powerful heroes and villains collide in this fighting game from the creators of the Mortal Kombat series.

DLC Charecters

DimitriPetrov5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In my Injustice, i bought the season pass when i was picking up my game because I Pre-ordered the game for the 360, now when I tried to download Lobo when he came out, there was a gray area in his selection portrait, now when Batgirl and the other characters came out i downloaded all of them the same Gray area was shown still, and even when General Zod came out recently it's still showing the area, help me please, it's driving me crazy. do i have to defeat them first or something?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@dimitripetrov5: Are you sure you downloaded Lobo and not the compatibility pack? A greyed out box indicates you don't actually have the content yet. You shouldn't have to do anything to access Lobo, Bat Girl, Scorpion or Zod besides downloading them.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Wonder if you activated correctly, sounds like you might have to do it again. Another thing is I don't quite remember all the pre-order exclusives but I don't believe a season pass was part of the pre-order giveaways might have to check to see if you did get one. Season pass were sold separately at the stores for about $14.99 a piece, which could possibly have been packaged in with maybe the deluxe edition, not sure.

DrxLecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The DLC is super buggy for this game, just redownload from the store. If that doesn't work goto your consoles storage settings and delete there and redownload.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By LiquidPrince

I have a PS3, but weirdly enough I would get all the DLC characters a day before they were even released. I dunno what's up with your thing. Maybe click on the season pass thing and hit purchase again and see if it recognizes that you have the characters.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.