Fight Stick Recommendations?!

#1 Posted by hulksmash865 (4 posts) -

I'm considering a fight stick for Injustice. Any recommendations out there? I'm thinking of buying a Hori Xbox 360 Real Arcade Pro stick. Anyone else have any recommendations on a compatible stick? Just not that good with a controller...

#2 Edited by Scullinator (512 posts) -

This first controller is what Im using now and will forever use for fighting games. I found it at a Gamestop on sale for $15. It clicks and feels like an arcade cabinet, Awesome.

This is my main arcade stick. Feels a bit funny playing a DC game with this sick Marvel Arcade Stick but these Mad Catz arcade sticks are the best in my opinion and you can usually find them for around $150 or less.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.