Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Apr 16, 2013

The DC Universe's most powerful heroes and villains collide in this fighting game from the creators of the Mortal Kombat series.

Getting in close on cheapasses

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

So when facing cheap people who use characters like Deathstroke, and use his machine gun over and over, how do you get through that? I'm having a hell of a time figuring it out short of teleporting.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@apparatus_unearth: You just have to be patient and creep in on him. Really, thats is pretty much your only out outside of having a teleport move.

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

This video covers Deathstroke specifically http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr2TIiXs6_M

I don't have the game and it's been a while since I saw said video, but it's all stuff that is either unsafe enough to move forward during specific windows or if you get the read on what they're going to do, you can close a huge distance off that one good read.

Which characters are you using? Like I said, I don't own the game, but since you say teleport, I'd guess Raven? Doesn't her teleport lead to a free combo if you do get a read on a Deathstroke zoning attack like the machine gun?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.