Harley Quinn's Story Trailer

#1 Edited by StevetheRadroach (61 posts) -

So, i'm guessing Joker is Clayface. Who else would pretend to be freakin' Joker?

#2 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7077 posts) -

Huh. That's a potentially interesting twist.

#3 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19325 posts) -

@stevetheradroach said:

So, i'm guessing Joker is Clayface. Who else would pretend to be freakin' Joker?

Or he got revived by some comic book nonsense?

#4 Posted by Silver-Streak (1346 posts) -

The line of "This is not my Gotham, but I AM the Joker" likely means either alternate reality Joker or pulled from the Timeline.

#5 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -

@eujin said:

The line of "This is not my Gotham, but I AM the Joker" likely means either alternate reality Joker or pulled from the Timeline.

I think it's more meant to imply that in the time that he's been "gone" or out of it, that Gotham has changed to the police state that Superman made it.

I think he's a "creep dressed up like the Joker" because people assumed he was dead.

#6 Edited by HMacyFan4eva (31 posts) -

Either this is an evil Joker reincarnated by crazy comic books alternate dimension nonsense, or this Joker is secretly a Brainiac illusion

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.