Have Season Pass, Can't Download Flashpoint Pack

#1 Posted by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -

Is anyone else having this issue? I bought the season pass but the flashpoint pack does not show up in the in-game downloadable content menu. Season Pass is supposed to come with access to the flashpoint pack.

#2 Posted by Epidehl (302 posts) -

If you downloaded the Season Pass you should have the Flashpoint pack, it's not a separate download. I know I bought the season pass from the in-game DLC menu, downloaded it, and then had the costumes next time I went to character select.

#3 Posted by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -

Oh ok, I was confused a bit because it was a separate line item on the Xbox Marketplace, so I figured it would be the same on the in-game store. Thanks!

#4 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3440 posts) -

bought the season pass, it should show as a seperate I think. When I went back into the dl content menu within the game, it shows up without a checkered mark. I think you have to download it through the game for it to work.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.