How likely is a PC Version?

#1 Posted by Pudge (886 posts) -

Was there any news one way or another about an eventual PC release? I saw a few rumors flying around for a July release at one point, but I haven't really been following the game because my Xbox is broken and I haven't found the will to fix it.

#2 Edited by Sackmanjones (4705 posts) -

<p>Considering no pc port of mk came out, Id say the chances are extremely close to zero. Which is definitely a bummer</p>

#3 Edited by Chibithor (574 posts) -
#4 Posted by Pudge (886 posts) -
#5 Edited by WasabiCurry (422 posts) -

Stranger things have happened. Remember when Fez was suppose to be a console exclusive and here we are now.

#6 Edited by Sackmanjones (4705 posts) -

@wasabicurry: Whats the last XBLA game that hasn't come to pc? The only one I can think of is Dust.

#7 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2687 posts) -

Ed Boon specifically said about a month ago on Twitter that MK9 PC made no sense and that Injustice wasn't coming over either.

Sucks ass.

#8 Edited by ShaggE (6455 posts) -

About as likely as Dogwelder being a DLC character.

... :( I'd pay all the money for Dogwelder DLC.

#9 Posted by Syndrom (361 posts) -

@wasabicurry: Whats the last XBLA game that hasn't come to pc? The only one I can think of is Dust.

shadow complex!

#10 Posted by tyler1285 (177 posts) -

@sackmanjones: http://kotaku.com/5992088/dust-an-elysian-tail-is-headed-to-steam-possibly-as-early-as-april

#11 Posted by BeachThunder (11942 posts) -

@syndrom said:

@sackmanjones said:

shadow complex!

Why hasn't this happened yet? ;_;

#12 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

I don't think so. There is no MK for PC yet.

#13 Posted by rebgav (1429 posts) -

Ed Boon specifically said about a month ago on Twitter that MK9 PC made no sense and that Injustice wasn't coming over either.

Sucks ass.

Did he? Huh.

They put this game out on the Wii U, didn't they? The install-base for the Wii U must be massive, I guess.

#14 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2687 posts) -

@rebgav said:

Did he? Huh.

They put this game out on the Wii U, didn't they? The install-base for the Wii U must be massive, I guess.

That was my thought as well right when I read it. I know so many PC dudes who would buy Injustice in a second if it were on Steam.

I'd assume Nintendo funded or partially funded development of the Wii U port. There's no other obvious reason.

#15 Posted by expensiveham (291 posts) -

If MK sells well on steam i am sure they will do a PC release for Injustice.

#16 Posted by Pudge (886 posts) -

Sucks ass.

He's trolling everyone, this is already in the Steam database. http://steamdb.info/app/230800/

#17 Posted by Avoryx (4 posts) -

MK happened... so who knows?!?

#18 Posted by Killercombo (225 posts) -

According to Amazon France a GoTY edition is heading for 360/PS3/WiiU/Vita and PC on Nov.6, I have grown a hatred for the French thanks to them all being really good at AE on PC but the fact that it was only up on the site for a few minuets before being taken down might add to this being true, also that new DLC is going to be announced at Evo this weekend also is a good sign.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.