Injustice: Gods Among Us new news

#1 Edited by moywar700 (174 posts) -

Battle Edition cost 150$ to buy.You get everything in this picture

The collectors edition cost 99$.A person gets a film,comic book,figure,game, and exclusive skin.Sounds pretty neat.

#2 Edited by moywar700 (174 posts) -

I haven't read the comic but here's what I think the story for the game is about.Superman goes edgy because edgy is cool and better, right?He becomes a dictator because he's mad that the love of his life, Lois Lane, died by The Joker.Superman in the trailer said,"I trusted him,he betrayed me,he took her away from me."Superman teamed up with The Joker to beat Lex Luthor,he must have been desperate to do that.The Joker was like ,"Fuck it,I'ma troll Superman and kill Lois Lane."Superman becomes dark and a dictator because of her death.

Judging by the picture,Wonder Woman teams up with Batman to keep Superman in check or she may not have an alliances and does whatever the **** she wants.Batman tries to beat Superman and he's at odds with him.

Are you team Superman or team Batman?
#3 Posted by HelicopterSpy (139 posts) -

The stick looks really nice, but it's being made by PDP again, like the MK9 one. Bummer. I only have a pretty crummy fight stick and the design of that bad boy is fantastic. PDP has a pretty bad reputation as far as quality goes, though.

#4 Posted by Zereta (1365 posts) -

Been reading the individual comics as they've come out and its amazing. Like surprisingly great. Something to consider if you're considering the Collector's edition.

#5 Posted by Dr_Ventum (70 posts) -

Harley Quinn looks ridiculous in the pic posted.

It's like they're trying to out stupid the New 52 costume somehow.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.