Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Apr 16, 2013

The DC Universe's most powerful heroes and villains collide in this fighting game from the creators of the Mortal Kombat series.

Injustice the persona 4 arena of the Arkham games.

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/21/injustice-season-pass-includes-4-characters-bonus-costumes/

This trailer seems to suggest that injustice is cannon with the ending of Arkham City. Harley talks about how the joker is dead and that the joker in injustice aint the joker. So it its very possible that the joker in this game is actually clayface. It was a common theory after arkham city when clay face fell into the Lazarus pit, he went crazy and really believed he was the joker. I thought this had nothing to do with the arkham games, so that kinda freaked me out. This is like the persona 4 arena of the arkham games.

Camoufrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Camoufrage

I guess it's possible, but I would think they they would have said it was canon by now in order to get more hype for the game if this were true.

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JZ

Well they also use the same designs for croc, riddler and penguin as the arkham games. Also the costume harley is wearing is from her arkham city DLC.

Camoufrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jz: I did notice Scarecrow looked the same as he did in Arkham Asylum, thought that was pretty sweet. The designs are pretty much the same for most characters now that I look at it. Hard for me to think that all the other DC Universe superheroes would plop into the Arkham universe out of nowhere (even if they should be there)

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

Spoilers dude.

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham city is two years old. If you haven't played it yet, that one is on you.

They put a spoiler in a public trailer, we are past the window.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

I hadn't gotten around to it yet :(

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Maybe this is also sets up the next Rocksteady Arkham game. I mean they're rumoured to be making a Justice League game right? Albeit set in the Silver Age of the comics.

Also:

Spoilers dude.

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry the world or the industry can't wait just for you. It's two years old practically ancient by videogame standards.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By FluxWaveZ

No, the trailer is in reference to the ongoing prologue comic. This has nothing to do with Arkham City.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

No, the trailer is in reference to the ongoing prologue comic. This has nothing to do with Arkham City.

Yeah. DC got in touch with them to create their own story. You can tell because certain characters exist in the Injustice canon that doesn't in Arkham canon, like Damien Wayne.

Also: Comic spoilers ahead:

The reason it's implied that The Joker is dead in Injustice isn't because he died in Arkham City, it's because Superman kills him in the comic.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IGNerator title

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jz said:

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/21/injustice-season-pass-includes-4-characters-bonus-costumes/

This trailer seems to suggest that injustice is cannon with the ending of Arkham City. Harley talks about how the joker is dead and that the joker in injustice aint the joker. So it its very possible that the joker in this game is actually clayface. It was a common theory after arkham city when clay face fell into the Lazarus pit, he went crazy and really believed he was the joker. I thought this had nothing to do with the arkham games, so that kinda freaked me out. This is like the persona 4 arena of the arkham games.

This Game has nothing to do with Arkham city.

Spoiler

No Caption Provided

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MikkaQ

@ryuhayabusa: So awesome superman fatality confirmed? Cause man if I had powers like that I'd be impaling everything on my arms.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

This Game has nothing to do with Arkham city.

Spoiler

No Caption Provided

Christ. I really do have to read these.

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wampa1

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.