Is anyone able to look at their hero card online?

#1 Edited by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -

I'm able to look at it from the main menu but once I'm in the online section it just says retrieving hero card. I think I saw someone else having an issue and was curious if its more wide spread.

#2 Edited by mpgeist (593 posts) -

It takes a while, but mine will usually load up after a dozen seconds or so. I'm on PS3 if that matters.

#3 Posted by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -

@mpgeist: Im also on ps3, let it sit for about 5 minutes and still nothing. Not a terrible issue but I would still like to pull it up

#4 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3007 posts) -

Servers have been wonky since launch, may take some time to access it.

#5 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19307 posts) -

Nope, it always loads indefinitely.

#6 Edited by Demoskinos (14562 posts) -

Same. I can however look at other peoples just not... mine.

#7 Posted by Oni (2094 posts) -

@fluxwavez said:

Same. I can however look at other peoples just not... mine.

Yeah same here. Weird and mildly annoying, but it'll probably be fixed.

#8 Posted by Scullinator (512 posts) -

Wont work while online, I get kicked out every time. I would love to see my truskill rating.

#9 Edited by Sessh (705 posts) -

I hat the same issue, but for whatever reason it seems to be working fine now. (360)

Now I'm just annoyed that I'm listed to have disconnected 5 times, when I never did even once. I even let a guy pound on me, while I was answering my door yesterday.

#10 Posted by RedWingX (3 posts) -

I also have this problem, hope it gets fixed fast.

#11 Posted by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -

Quick bump to see if people are still having issues. I'm on ps3 and got to my hero card once but since then I haven't been able to retrieve it.

#12 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5334 posts) -

@sackmanjones: You did!? IMPOSSIBLE! Granted I guess I haven't tried all that often; it is odd to be playing a mostly online game that doesn't have perpetual patches; I guess the difference between consoles and PCs (though AC3 had a fair number of early patches by comparison).

#13 Edited by Demoskinos (14562 posts) -

Played the other night for a bit and no dice still for me. Dunno what is up.

#14 Edited by LiquidPrince (15842 posts) -

Mine doesn't load either.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.