New Batman and Wonder Woman toys based on the video game

#1 Posted by moywar700 (174 posts) -

over 13" tall

Comes with 3 exclusive Batman,Superman,Wonder Woman Skins for the video game

oh yea it cost 99 dollars.

#2 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

well i would say statue not toys lol

but yeah great statue, its for the collectors edition, you also get three alternate costumes which is great, ill probably pass on this since most collectors edition have different box art from the standard edition that is ugly or some sort of crappy tin case, i hate those.

#3 Posted by Lukeweizer (2685 posts) -

I gave up on Collector's Editions a while ago. They're usually just not worth it to me and take up too much space. Statue looks great though and I'm actually looking forward to seeing the extra costumes.

#4 Posted by moywar700 (174 posts) -

Batman's neck is kinda awkward.I don't know if I turn my neck way past my shoulder.

#5 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4525 posts) -

I'm not into CEs, but I do pick up the occasional statue. I was planning on buying this game anyway so an extra $40 for a statue I actually would want sounds like a good deal to me.

#6 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

Is that a metal plate on Batman's mask? That seems like a dumb redesign if it is.

#7 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2341 posts) -

Batman and Wonder woman? THATS who they chose for the statue?

#8 Posted by AckbarTheGreat (419 posts) -

Is Wonder Woman holding the rocket Superman came to Earth on?

#9 Posted by konig_kei (618 posts) -

top one looks cooler and the steel books look awesome.

#10 Posted by Mnemoidian (955 posts) -

The bottom version of the statue doesn't look very Batman-y to me. In fact, he looks pretty screwed :P

Not my kind of game, not my kind of statue, either way.

@AckbarTheGreat: Apparently, yes. Kind of a jerk thing to be doing, too - friends don't go hitting other people with their friend's escape ships, you know? :)

#11 Posted by TheHT (11300 posts) -

DAYUM SON. Look at them teeth!

#12 Posted by Colt (110 posts) -

I see Robin, Green Lantern & Martian Manhunter's symbols on that comic included...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.