Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Apr 16, 2013

The DC Universe's most powerful heroes and villains collide in this fighting game from the creators of the Mortal Kombat series.

Patching resets the PS3

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

This isn't a unique issue but I haven't found any methods for solving it, when I boot up the game it goes to the "1.02 update necessary" blah but then the console shuts off shortly thereafter; no issue patching or downloading for other games. Any ideas?

drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

This same thing happened to me on multiple PS3's. When the PS3 restarted and I went back into the game it patched totally fine the second time.

churrific

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worked fine for me, but maybe try deleting the game data?

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worked via hitting circle for the initial prompt then logging in while in the game.

ziggymandias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ziggymandias

I've tried all this and all I get it is it coming up with the Please wait then 3 bleeps and then system resets.

Done a search online and then tried all the ways possible I can fined still same thing.

Has Nether Realms screwed the game up on ps3??

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.