• 104 results
#51 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3350 posts) -

I was actually having issue registering so most likely

#52 Posted by Tyler12345678971 (1 posts) -

I sent you a private message containing my account info. c:

#53 Posted by Sveppi (128 posts) -

Sent you a PM.

#54 Posted by StudioErebus (45 posts) -

Well, it took about 24 hours but everything finally linked up. You're doing the world an important service altairre! Thanks again!

#55 Posted by LucasBaggins (4 posts) -

I sent you a pm thanks

#56 Edited by WolfHazard (471 posts) -

You just need our log in info and it will unlock for us? :o pming you now

#57 Posted by zeo521 (9 posts) -

Well had my brother download the iOS on his Ipod and got some of the starting stuff to unlock so I know it's work between him and I, just can't get past the part of unlocking the costumes so far we tried for nightfall bane but no luck, altairre can you try it again and see if it will work this time?

#58 Posted by Er1zzt (4 posts) -

So is there a notification when you start up the game as to whether the costumes have been unlocked? Or do they just appear when you get to Character Select?

#59 Posted by zeo521 (9 posts) -

@er1zzt:

@er1zzt said:

So is there a notification when you start up the game as to whether the costumes have been unlocked? Or do they just appear when you get to Character Select?

It will pop up a message saying costumes have been unlocked, my bro got the nightfall bane unlocked but waiting to see if in around the 24 hours mark the rest from Altairre signing into my account.

#60 Edited by Er1zzt (4 posts) -
#61 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

I unlocked all

#62 Posted by Marc26 (4 posts) -

Hi guys, new here and I'm struggling to find the PM button :(! Any chance anybody could guide. Many thanks to altairre for doing this :)

#63 Posted by SMTDante89 (2577 posts) -

@marc26: Move your cursor over a user's icon and it will give you two options, to follow the user or to send a PM to them.

#64 Posted by Marc26 (4 posts) -

Thanks Dante, I think it's a bit different on the phone though. Managed to pm him through my inbox though. Cheers

#65 Edited by zeo521 (9 posts) -

@altairre:

Sending a pm again with my info to see if a retry will help.

#66 Posted by jmshahan79 (1 posts) -

pm sent thanks for the skins :)

you rock bud

#67 Posted by altairre (1189 posts) -

Alright, since I'm going to be pretty busy the next days I'm not accepting requests anymore but I'm still going to unlock the costumes for those who have already sent me a pm at this point.

#68 Posted by Dracosaber (4 posts) -

@altairre: Glad I got here when I did. Hopefully you got my pm with all my info. lol

#69 Edited by Marc26 (4 posts) -

Glad I worked out the pm system when I did lol. Appreciate the work you're doing mate :)

#70 Edited by Silentdarkknight (1 posts) -

Sent PM. Thanks in advance. Been trying to figure out how to get these without an IOS system.

#71 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5433 posts) -

Even though I don't really care for the Arkham City Harley Quinn design it's still miles better than the 2 other ones.

#72 Edited by altairre (1189 posts) -

Just a heads up: When I wrote that I'm not accepting requests anymore I meant that. If I'm going to unlock more stuff in the future I'll update this thread. The PMs I'm getting about costumes at the moment will just be deleted.

#73 Edited by Dracosaber (4 posts) -

When can those that already sent you PMs expect the costumes, since you're busy? I was the one that idiotically forgot to send my email with my WBID info the first time. lol.

#74 Posted by altairre (1189 posts) -

When can those that already sent you PMs expect the costumes, since you're busy? I was the one that idiotically forgot to send my email with my WBID info the first time. lol.

Won't get to it today but I'm going to do the rest tomorrow.

#75 Edited by Er1zzt (4 posts) -

Thanks for the unlocks. I got the Unlock Notifications of all the Cards and Tutorial completions. No costumes though. Not sure why.. any ideas?

#76 Posted by Dracosaber (4 posts) -

Thanks! I got the costumes and everything! I'm so happy to have these costumes, and I thank you for your kindness in doing this. ^-^

#77 Posted by zeo521 (9 posts) -

@er1zzt said:

Thanks for the unlocks. I got the Unlock Notifications of all the Cards and Tutorial completions. No costumes though. Not sure why.. any ideas?

Same here so far nothing new unlocked for me, think it's possibly a patch that WB might have setup to stop people from getting the costumes unlocked easily

Thanks! I got the costumes and everything! I'm so happy to have these costumes, and I thank you for your kindness in doing this. ^-^

Dracosaber how long did it take for it to unlock for you?

#78 Edited by zeo521 (9 posts) -

Ok took some time but now they are unlocked Thanks again altairre for doing this and for the help.

#80 Posted by LucasBaggins (4 posts) -

I never got the costumes I sent you a PM I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a problom

#81 Edited by MethodMan008 (810 posts) -

Hey duder, if you get a few minutes I'd totally paypal you some funds for you to do this for me. Want that Green Lantern costume so bad! :D

#82 Posted by wooville1 (10 posts) -

Mine were just unlocked. This was an awesome thing you did, thanks! I would've given you my Arkham City code, but when I bought the game I excitedly used all of the costume codes without thinking. Sorry about that. Anyway, thanks again!

#83 Edited by MusicPedroMMM (2 posts) -

Can you get me arkham harley and batman beyond?

#84 Posted by Marc26 (4 posts) -

Cheers mate, got them :)

#86 Edited by LucasBaggins (4 posts) -

Dude please I sent you a PM like 10 days ago I so want those costumes please help me thank you

#87 Posted by altairre (1189 posts) -

Dude please I sent you a PM like 10 days ago I so want those costumes please help me thank you

Already unlocked them six days ago. They still show up as unlocked.

#88 Posted by MusicPedroMMM (2 posts) -

@altairre can you get me arkham harley? pleaaase

#89 Posted by Istealdreams (153 posts) -

@lucasbaggins: log out your WBID on your console and then log back in.

#90 Posted by LucasBaggins (4 posts) -

I just got the costumes thanks Bane and green lantern are the best

#91 Edited by ltmarcos (1 posts) -

This is really cool of you. I also sent you a PM hope my lack of posts doesn't keep me from being eligible. I have frequented Giant Bomb just never signed up for an account prior to today. Again Thanks this is so cool

#92 Posted by UltimateRed (1 posts) -

I sent a PM, i hope you help me with the costumes :)

#93 Posted by Kirito_88 (1 posts) -

Could you hook me up with the costumes plz.

#94 Edited by wyattxw (1 posts) -

@altairre: What's up? A couple minutes ago I mistakenly bid on an Arkham City skin pack I already have for PS3 that's auction time is about to end. If you would want to trade the Arkham skins for the iOS ones let me know.

#95 Posted by omegapr1me99 (2 posts) -

Are you still willing to do this, I don't have access to a ios device so it will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance

#96 Posted by otterman10 (1 posts) -

I dont know what a pm is but my wbid account is rjdungan@cox.net. Do u need my password

#97 Edited by omegapr1me99 (2 posts) -

Don't worry anymore. I have obtained the costumes by other means. Thanks anyway

#98 Edited by cameronbutterworth (1 posts) -

@altairre: heyy can you help me out i need this email c.butters2000@hotmail.com pass angrybird2

#99 Posted by casezin (1 posts) -

So I have the ios version, and not the xbox version. Would love to link and unlock those cool cards

#100 Edited by Xrebellion (3 posts) -

I know i'm late to the party, but Is there anyone willing to help me with this? I've been wanting these skins, and found this thread during a search...thanks everyone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.