Which characters do you want in this game?

• 115 results
#101 Posted by pepperzz (160 posts) -

I want: Nightwing, Aqualad, Bizarro, Dr. Fate, Cyborg, and Black Spider (the total ripoff spiderman clone, second best thing to the real one though!)

#102 Edited by SgtSphynx (1269 posts) -

All the people saying Hawkman are forgetting something... He will never be in the game:

Or have we forgotten what Ed Boon said?

#103 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3753 posts) -

Cyborg and Nightwing unveiled at Comic Con by the way. Both sound and look cool. Cyborg even has a healing ability. This game sounds more and more interesting and experimental.

#104 Posted by RetroVirus (1457 posts) -

Calender Man. Easy as that.

#105 Edited by DarkShaper (1320 posts) -
@ArtisanBreads said:

Cyborg and Nightwing unveiled at Comic Con by the way. Both sound and look cool. Cyborg even has a healing ability. This game sounds more and more interesting and experimental.

I really like both of those characters and I'm sure they will play fine but I HATE how they look in game, especially Nightwing.
#106 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

Cyborg looks terrible from what I saw, I hope they clean him up a bit. I like Nightwing, but I feel he's basically a slight variation of Batman and a wasted character slot, but I do like him.

On the character screen, the characters were mixed, so maybe it wont be 12 heroes/12 villains...heck dont even know if the final build will look the same so might not be 24 total at all.

#107 Edited by Bestostero (2758 posts) -
#108 Edited by Silver-Streak (1338 posts) -

John Constantine and Swamp thing.

Constantine/Hellblazer would be a brawler with magical incantations/prepared spells(Which would be like Batman's Gadgets but magic, unlike Zatanna, whos spells are mostly just magic powers, so it'd be like superman's abilities)

Swamp Thing would just be plain crazy.

Edit: Also, Jason Todd in his "I AM BATMAN" suit as well as his Red Hood persona, as they'd play totally different than Batman anyway. Also, as much as I prefer Hal Jordan as Green Lantern over Kyle Raynor, I'd much rather the Green Lantern be Kyle as he'd have way more interesting moves, and I'd rather Hal be included as The Spectre.

#109 Posted by Strife777 (1503 posts) -

Considering the amount of spots left in the character select screens. I bet most of the major people are going to be there. Maybe an obscure one of two (Solomon Grundy being one of those.)

#110 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7051 posts) -

Doomsday and Darkseid. I'd like some villains that not everyone is going to know.

#111 Posted by Gnarl (2 posts) -

I think the most interessting dc charaters for a Beat´m´up game are

Superman,Flash,Batman,Wonder-Woman, Solomon Grundy, Harley Quinn, Nightwing, Cyborg (These are included, we know)

Green Arrow,Captain Marvel, Black Adam,Green Lantern,Sinestro,Gorilla Grodd,Professor Zoom,The Joker, Bane, Poison Ivy, Catwoman,Rás al Ghul,Raven, Starfire,Lex Luther,Bizarro,

Hidden Character? :

Doomsday,Clayface,Killercroc, Atrocitus

dlcs?:

Mr. Freeze, Mad Hatter, Beast boy, Kratos.

They seems to be good for such a game, don´t they?

#112 Posted by Gnarl (2 posts) -

And what´s with supergirl? :3

#113 Posted by spiderfan96 (3 posts) -

Atrocitus it would be so cool to play as a red lantern

#114 Posted by spiderfan96 (3 posts) -

And DEADMAN yes please i so want to play as deadman

#115 Posted by BaneFireLord (2911 posts) -

Rorschach.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.