So watching those battle arena and trailers of this game Its probably safe to say this is going to probably play a lot like the previous Mortal Kombat game, which isn't a bad thing considering its enticed me enough to pre-order this on Amazon. I have to wonder though if this game will have DC characters that play similarly or close to a MK counterpart. So far when looking at the roster my assumption are:
- Cyborg will probably play close to a Sektor/Cyrax because of the tech aspect to their moves. Seems like projectiles are his main move sets.
- Lex Luthor will probably resemble Jax due to the fact in the Dc Universe vs. Mortal Kombat game that came out a few years ago these character were fairly identical.
- Batman I gotta assume would probably be close to resembling a Kabal due to the gadgets he uses and his speed.
- Killer Frost obviously would have to be Sub Zero cause of the ice move sets. Find it weird they would go with Killer Frost as their ice based character considering the more well known Mr. Freeze and Captain Cold are out there.
- For some reason when seeing demos of Black Adam I automatically thought of Shang Tsung, probably due to how each characters in their own ways are sorcerers and base their fighting on magic.
- Last but not least was the Flash who I thought reminded me of Smoke or Scorpion due to their ability to teleport.
Wonder if you guys have any assumptions, if any of the characters in this game.