burnttech's Insaniquarium Deluxe (PC) review

Insanimouse

Might want a extra mouse with this one. This game includes collecting money by clicking, feeding the fish by clicking and attacking by by clicking. But really it was a good game to burn some time on and the idea behind buying upgrades keeps you interested for a bit.

Other reviews for Insaniquarium Deluxe (PC)

Why the crap isn't this game on iOS yet? 0

The ShortPros- Raise fish to get money, get money to get more fish, all for pointless consumerism- Unlock a collection of "guest" fish that will help you in levels- Fight aliens (?!) by...clicking on them?- After a while, this game really does become an insane aquarium. Or, dare I say, INSANIQUARIUM?!Cons- Why on earth is the Deluxe version of this game still $20?!- The basic Java version/demo/whatever is just as good as the paid version, almost- Those aliens are jerks and they eat my fish :(- A...