Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Insomniac Games

Company »

Insomniac Games was founded in 1994, and for a decade developed titles exclusively for Sony platforms such as Spyro, Ratchet and Clank, and Resistance. In 2013 they released their first multiplatform game, Fuse, on PS3 and Xbox 360, and in 2014 released their first current-gen title, Sunset Overdrive, exclusively on the Xbox One.

I guess petitions don't work.

• 53 results
    DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#51  Edited By DarthOrange

@mattyftm said:

I'm surprised that Sony never attempted to purchase Insomniac like they did with Naughty Dog. It seems like a pairing that would work really well, just like Naughty Dog.

Insomniac's games this gen didn't get the critical praise or the sales that Sucker Punch and Naughty Dog had. There was a time when the three of them were seen as equal on PS2 but it seems like they just got left behind. I absolutely loved Resistance 3 and think it is the best FPS to date but for the most part it simply came and went. Hopefully they can find a bigger audience with Microsoft.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
    deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I am totally flabbergasted over here. Who would have thought?

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

lawl people think petitions dont work. A vast amount of interest will always be looked at from a business point. Anything that can have a profit has hopes for success. It's when we put our ideas and feelings into a petition rather than our wallet that we should mock ourselves and say how silly we are for trying to get a corporations attention

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Isn't that game a microsoft published game? This seems like it should have been a pretty obvious conclusion from the start.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.