Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Insurgency

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jan 22, 2014

Insurgency (originally Insurgency 2) is a multiplayer-focused first-person shooter with a focus on realism. It is based on the hit Half-Life mod of the same name.

Insurgency on Sale on Steam! The best online FPS in years!

Kerafyrm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://store.steampowered.com/app/222880/

Trust me you wont regret it, Insurgency plays like a tactical shooter that many of us old school PC players remember, or even PS2 people who played Socom. It is like Counter Strike mixed with Red Orchestra or something; love the game so much, cannot believe it got so overlooked last year, way better than COD or BF or anything else tbh.

If the game doesn't launch for you, try this:

Steam client -> library -> right click on Insurgency -> properties -> Launch Parameter, and type there this command:

-nominidumps

(I dunno why but some people have this issue and some don't)

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Corevi

Already got it when Humble Bundle was giving out free copies to anyone who would take them.

Still haven't played it yet though.

L33T_HAXOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

Its very unique and well-made but be warned that its hard as hell. Like, I've only played about two hours but I'm pretty sure my K/D ratio is 1:80

I mean my Internet connection isn't great, but damn...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.