So this comes out in 2 days...

#1 Posted by Sackmanjones (4609 posts) -

I remember Ryan briefly talking about the game (like a year or 2 ago) and said it had potential. Is anyone even remotely interested in this game, I haven't heard about it since the podcast. I think this is the most recent video of the game (that I could find). I guess it looks OK but not for full price. It seems like it has an interesting concept but looks to be pretty generic overall.

#2 Posted by BlamBlam (44 posts) -

Being released during E3 instead of any other time of the year... good sign.

#3 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

@BlamBlam said:

I thought InFamous 2 was pretty good.

#4 Posted by ttocs (753 posts) -

I have it coming from GameFly, probably on Wednesday.  It looks decent enough but it's going to be tough to pull me from Diablo 3.

#5 Posted by bemusedchunk (582 posts) -

Ahhh!! The words are oriented the wrong way!!!

#6 Posted by Xolare (1257 posts) -

Let's hope its like Binary Domain.

#7 Posted by Scodiac (449 posts) -

@TentPole said:

@BlamBlam said:

I thought InFamous 2 was pretty good.

Yeah, Infamous 2 was great and I think it actually sold pretty well. Inversion is a new property so it doesn't have the same awareness though I guess. I doubt it will have the same success.

#8 Posted by ProjektGill (752 posts) -

Red Faction: Guerilla also came out around E3 and that game was pretty awesome.

#9 Posted by triple07 (1193 posts) -

Yeah I actually liked Timeshift, their last game but I don't have great hopes for this one considering how little press it has gotten and its release date.

#10 Posted by Cloudenvy (5890 posts) -

Wait..Really? welp.

#11 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (1594 posts) -

Before this game got delayed like 4 times and was originally coming out early in the year, they were pushing this game harder than you would expect. I remember seeing quite a few marketing videos for it. Now it seems like it's being sent out to die. I can't imagine it'll get very much coverage this week. On the other hand, there's not really anything else coming out so maybe it will be more noticed? Hard to say. It will probably sell like shit but I do hope it turns out at least half-way decent.

#12 Posted by PhanThomas (90 posts) -

I pre-ordered it and I am very excited for it. I watched a "First 20 minutes" video today on youtube and liked it very much. But I also liked "Timeshift", so you go figure. ^^

#13 Posted by PhanThomas (90 posts) -

Oh, so I am not so much into review "numbers" for a game, for Timeshift I pretty much ignored them and still had a lot of fun, but those worry me a bit. I mean 5/10 from Eurogamer seems harsh.

http://www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/977455-inversion/articles.html

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.